Is this good way to prevent blown head gasket?

wifiabc, Mar 27, 1:43am
Found this video on youtube about a product that can be added to coolant to seal off small holes or cracks before it becomes a problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=f6YF-3zMBqY

doug207, Mar 27, 3:00am
Who really knows. But I doubt it's anything more than just another band aid fix
It could block your heater core though, which isn't so fantastic.

phillip.weston, Mar 27, 3:04am
he's making out as if the head gasket will blow at a predetermined milage - I've found head gaskets only blow if there's something which causes it to blow, most often being overheated.

mrfxit, Mar 27, 3:45am
LOVE how he's learning over the side of the car with that big dangling bunch of keys

morrisman1, Mar 27, 6:04am
that man pisses me off something chronic. The annoying thing is youtube keeps recommending his videos and I dont want to watch that garbage

rhys75, Mar 31, 7:41am
coolant stop leak formuals will stuff your water pump! ive gone through two of them after usinga stop leak and I fullyflushed system both times those little flakes of metal are difficult to remove and get into waterpump seal and destroy it pretty quickly they shouldn't even be aloud to sell them they're crap just replace your headgasket

daryl14, Mar 31, 7:44am
The real question is, How many threads do you need to start before it sinks in that you need to get a mechanic to look at your car!

therafter1, Mar 31, 8:01pm
And it appears that the OP already suspected that the problem was head / head gasket related in the first place but was hoping that someone would come along and suggest that all that was required to solve the problem was an $18 dollar radiator cap lol