Holden cruze ?

rojh2, Mar 23, 7:40pm
Wife wants one are they any good ! What are their pros/ cons!

grangies, Mar 23, 8:09pm
What year model!

a.woodrow, Mar 23, 8:23pm
The current shape cruze is ok, if you are talking about the earlier 4wd ones stay away

m16d, Mar 23, 9:19pm
Nice looking car.
Made in Korea.

lazzo, Mar 23, 11:06pm
Actually made in Australia.

rojh2, Mar 24, 12:58am
2012 cdx

ryanm2, Mar 24, 1:05am
I would have said 'assembled' in australia.

db.price, Mar 24, 2:22am
A quick check indicates that the hatch version is assembled in Australia.See below:

Cruze production sites include Gunsan, Jeonbuk, South Korea;,[14] Saint Petersburg, Russia;[15] Shenyang, China;[16] and Halol, India;[17] Hanoi, Vietnam since April 2010 in complete knock-down (CKD) form,[18][19] Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan from May 2010;[20] Rayong, Thailand after December 2010,[21] and São Caetano do Sul, Brazil from 2011.[22] Holden's localized hatchback version of the Cruze to be built at the Elizabeth, South Australia factory from late 2011 will join the Cruze sedan manufactured there since March 2011.[14] GM in the United States has upgraded the existing plant in Lordstown, Ohio to manufacture the Cruze, investing more than US$350 million.

fordcrzy, Mar 24, 4:17am
they are overpriced junk. buy a focus instead, far superior car to the cruze

twink19, Mar 24, 8:53am
Mrs T has owned a desiel one for 3 years, 60,000km, never missedbeat, only service and 1 set tyres, and way cheaper than a Focus,

outbidyou2, Mar 24, 9:02am
ot - That 'focus orange' on the better spec'd ones is pretty mean. Different to the falcons orange

jfstyle, Mar 25, 6:15am
The cruise hurts.bash your arm on that hard plastic and wish you spent the money on a better car.if you want to spend the same money buy a sx or vr lancer.drives way better but the focus out classes them all.

guest, Sep 25, 5:43pm
Shut up!!! That is so awesome. When we found out we were parnnegt around Christmas 2 years ago we went and bought a new bigger car. It was so exciting. We just paid her off on Friday!!! Squeeee!

guest, Sep 26, 5:23pm
just returned from 15 days in mgalaa over christmas and would like to say it was an absolute pleasure to hire through your company. your staff are extremely polite and are a credit to your organisation . the chap who processed our car hire was an absolute diamond , he dropped us off at departures on returning the car wishing us a safe journey and a happy new year . i visit mgalaa regulary as i have a son living in spainand your car hire company are without doubt the best i have come across for honest efficient no nonsense service. i will be recommending your company to my buisness contacts and all my friends. thankyou very much indeed.

guest, Sep 28, 2:52pm
- Hey Mar! You are SO right about spending time with our kids. We bring our two kids to fiamly shoots as much as we can. They help with some of our light equipment. Sometimes they even like to hold the reflectors for us .or blow the bubbles for the babies! It's a great way of adding some fiamly time to our very busy lives. I actually made it to a point to spend a lot of time with my kiddos this weekend. =) Congrats Allaysha, I know you will be a good addition to NEMA Photography! =)April 18, 2010 10:36 pm