1987 CX Citroen

kevlight, May 27, 7:54pm
how to find /fix leaks /is there a Citroen Mechanic in sth canterbury familar with the system on these cars ; can some one point me in the right dirrection thanks Kev

intrade, May 27, 8:05pm
what leaks are we exactly talking about? hydro som,ething automatic suspension?

intrade, May 27, 8:12pm
i seen a programm a expert is in germany and they showed how its fixed and you should not wait because more damage can occure if we talk the hydraulic suspension. there is some sort of valve going faulty its to long ago and i wont ever be interested to fix any of these was what was thinking anyhow , its not hard but you need to know what you are doing with anything i recall a buzzing noise but not sure try wheeler dealer on youtube it could have been them whom i seen on D-max german tv or some other german similar programm to that cant recall b ut i sortof recall the expert selling these rebuild parts is in germany, not france its why i rememberd that.

biddy6, May 27, 8:36pm
Hi Kev,has that guy still got the citroen collection at Waimate, he should know a good citroen mechanic.

tamarillo, May 27, 8:38pm
Ask Citroen car club. Fantastic cars but do need marque expert for the fluids system. It powers everything so lots of it!

poppy62, May 27, 9:09pm
Some more info would be good. As it stands, it looks like, " try winding up the windows" would solve your problem.

zephyrheaven, May 28, 12:25am
I have a windscreen from a CX if you want one?

kevlight, Jun 1, 8:34am
okay ,the leak is green Lhm hyrolic fuid nmd sm leak is hydrolic Lhm fluid,green Total oil stuff

kevlight, Jun 1, 8:38am
Waimate outfit has closed and sold up,here is no club here within ear shot ; just need to know if any body in Sth Cant has a friendly Citroen knowledgeable Mechanic in the vicinity,thanks kev

intrade, Jun 1, 9:52am
ok the ticking noise right you have that on your citroen how often does it make the noise ? count the secounds i found the video it was wheeler dealer i have seen a repair on these on. there is parts missing they showed the supplyer and other items when they stay faulty it gets expensive is all i can remember .

biddy6, Aug 13, 5:13pm
Phone the ChCh agents, ask for parts dept and ask there who they supply parts to down Timaru way, there must be someone with the knowledge.