Citroen GSA too good!

jmma, Mar 10, 10:58pm
Poppy might go yah halves (o:

tamarillo, Mar 10, 11:39pm
I'm so tempted to shoot round and nab it!

fiatracer, Mar 11, 12:25am
that awful colour! but yes - CHEAP!

fishb8, Mar 11, 4:36am
In the UK they really didn't like salt on the roads. good mechanicals but bodies like lace curtains

tamarillo, Mar 11, 7:01am
Agreed, which makes this worth even more as so few left! Assuming Tis good as looks of course.

trogedon, Mar 11, 7:07am
Interior colour is blah but exterior looks ok. Obviously a mint car for age etc. What are French electronics like?

poppy62, Mar 11, 8:04am
Brilliant cars, they went really well and handled like they were on rails, had quite a few last century, wrecked a whole lot of them , didn't sell much mechanical though.

woody1946, Mar 11, 8:10am
seller says air suspension I thought they were hydraulic with spheres oil filled

poppy62, Mar 11, 8:13am
Yes you're right. He's probably getting the hydro-pneumatic and pneumatic mixed up.

franc123, Mar 11, 8:16am
Must be worth more than that to the right person surely? Those and the CX were the last proper Citroens before everything got Peugeotised too much, comfortable and practical, but the 70's models had nicer gauges than those silly rotating drums in the GSA. Adds to the character I guess.

ambo11, Mar 11, 8:23am
I'm no fan of european cars (due to fear of costs for repairs) but have always had a soft spot for Citroens. Would love a 2CV to run around in, and like that they are very different to other cars.Can always remember a trip as a kid in a DS9 (if thats correct) and the ultimate comfort of it.

ambo11, Mar 11, 8:24am
make that a DS20. the model with turning headlights. was beautiful to travel in.

ambo11, May 5, 9:08am
Now if only they all sounded like this Citroen. https://www.youtube-
.com/watch?v=Oyd8OF330ZE