Most stolen car list again

whqqsh, Jul 7, 2:41am
http://www.msn.com/en-nz/motoring/news/honda-torneo-tops-most-stolen-car-list/ar-AAcAZWA
thankfully thieves these days have shit taste in cars & most of the guys on here are comparitively safe

poppy62, Jul 7, 3:05am
Are Toyotas too boring for them, or just considered old folks cars?

gman35, Jul 7, 3:05am
Torneo's are not exactly seen everywhere are they ? (compared to Impreza's and Familia's I would have thought).
If they are THE most stolen car it must be a high percentage of the avail. ones that are taken

jmma, Jul 7, 4:01am
Must be the same for Citroen's :oP

morrisman1, Jul 7, 4:09am
Im sure I've read that exact story before. I reckon AA must use it as a marketing tool for their insurance.

gunhand, Jul 7, 4:24am
They don't want any kind of euro it seems. That could mean a number of things.

whqqsh, Jul 7, 6:00am
how they charge shitloads for insurance on my old EL 'coon I dunno. Apparently its on the 'hot list' simply because it's V8

tgray, Jul 7, 7:20am
Every year it always surprises me that Honda Torneo's top the list.
An Accord look a like and not much else.
You would think thieves would have more taste.

skiff1, Jul 7, 8:01am
maybe they are particularly easy to steal? Or their owners leave them open in hopes of being shot of them?

a.woodrow, Jul 7, 8:12am
Torneo is just easy to steal - no key immobiliser, most in the list are older jap imports that don't have immobilisers. They are easy to strip for parts and the parts are easily shifted as they are common models

rctr, Jul 7, 8:35am
The only 1 worth stealing on that list would be the safari In saying that the TV must be loud if they can get away with them. The old td42 isn't the quietest of engines

nesta129, Jul 7, 8:36am
Always thought they got stolen more for their engines,good upgrade to the 1500 and 1800cc motors on the integras,civics.

trogedon, Jul 7, 11:08am
Someone is stealing lists of cars?!

robotnik, Mar 12, 1:10am
Why aren't more Toyotas stolen, is it really because they are perceived as being too boring?