New nissan.navara.ute

justwotever, Jun 20, 11:55pm
saw.new.nissan.navara.ute.at.a-
.deaiers.yard.nice.looking.ute-

monaro17, Jun 21, 12:23am
g.r.e.a.t.

croco1, Jun 21, 12:55am
Seen a white one parked in Gazley's Wellington show room last night as I drove past, looked okay, Gazley are advertising them on Trademe now.

doglover2003, Jun 21, 1:49am
Rear power sliding window trick - pooch be able poke his head through.
Do smile at the actual ute part with modern 4wd utes as looks way out of proportion to cab and bonnet - to short - akin to the rear end of an old skool kids tricycle and not as practical as could be.
Prob grow on me the shape but at this stage prefer the D40 staunch american look - be great if lots of D40 550 owners have to have latest
shape and D40 550's come down in price.

brapbrap8, Jun 21, 2:06am
Power sliding rear window? Mitsi Tritons have had that for years!

croco1, Jun 21, 2:57am
The new model doesn't

morrisjvan, Jun 21, 4:41am
L.O.L

cagivachick1, Jun 21, 5:22am
saw one today looks ok, 2.3 twin turbo innit?

rick224, Jun 21, 5:41am
Hope it has a better steering lock than the present model. My Austin A70 had a better turning circle, and that was appalling. The bloody thing is a embrassment to drive around town.!

mrcat1, Jun 21, 9:34am
I have already had a Nissan dealer try and get me out of my 550 and I just laughed at him, Nissan dealers know that the 550 die hards will be very hard to get into newer smaller utes.

mrcat1, Jun 21, 9:37am
A D40 550 is longer than a 100 series cruiser.

doglover2003, Jun 21, 9:06pm
Yeah when you already have the most powerful quickest 4WD ute
sold by dealers here why would a 550 owner go backwards.

brapbrap8, Jun 23, 3:23am
Not good news for Nissan fans, turns out good looks are about the only thing the Navara has in its favour.
http://www.carsguide.com.au/car-reviews/2015-nissan-navara-mitsubishi-triton-and-vw-amarok-review-33199#.VYgiQH3LfMI
Aparently the new Navara is the worst to drive, noisy and has rubbish steering, even with its fancy new suspension and engine.
The much cheaper Mitsubishi Triton even rates as better to drive.
Being so much more expensive than the Triton won't help Navara sales much either.

mrcat1, Jun 23, 6:20am
I have had 3 Nissan dealers write and contact me to go to their launch of the new NP300, not interested till they bring out a 650 version.

mm12345, Jun 23, 7:11am
You'll be waiting a long time then - forever.
I was at Nissan dealer yesterday (some rash moment of wanting to spend money). The new Navara looks a lot nicer than the D40. I could have taken one for a drive, but didn't (I'm not buying one - LOL - being a "beta tester" for anything costing $50k is a mug's game). They kept pushing the fuel economy line, claiming 6.1 (or was it 6.3?) l/100km.
I'm skeptical. Test review I read suggested 7.8, but the auto as good as the manual. That's not bad if true.

doglover2003, May 9, 11:05am
That car guide probably got tools writing for it like those
tools on aussie top gear. Would not know decent car.
Plenty excellent reviews on net - use uncle google.