Distributor cap. Subaru Justy.

topper, Jun 25, 7:13am
Greetings all.
I am in need of a dizy cap for a 1988 2WD 1L jUSTY.
Needs to be the cap with the side clip attachment system, rather than the screw secured one.
beru vk 376 is the only part number I have been able to find.

Seems to be very hard to find on in New Zealand. Would be very keen to hear from any one who has one for sale.

Cheers!

intrade, Jun 25, 7:47am
what engine ? post full details or look your self at rexbo
7 euro for this just order up to maximum of 360$ including shipping from rexbo . i got 2 orders come and i find increasingly japanese vehicles the only place to get parts is germany .

Artikelnummer: VK376

Artikelnummer: VK376

treachug, Jun 25, 7:52am
Have emailed supplier with their part number. found a cross-over number to the number you provided. (3 cyl with clip on cap) Both have 43J83-17001 (Hitachi) & 49100-5501 (Subaru) as cross over numbers. Keep an eye out for a reply & keep all fingers & toes crossed

intrade, Jun 25, 7:52am
www.rexbo.eu its in english you just need a credit card i use prepay visa pictures of items they are highly accurate with there pictures and dimension lists ef10 or ef12 engine code. just click english flag if its german on the link and select correct car from menu its a top site i use rexbo when it was only a german language site 10 years or more now https://www.rexbo.de/subaru/justy-i-kad-84/1000-4wd-kad-a-40
72/zuendanlage-100008?lp=3

rexbo was called teilesuche24.de before it has become rexbo teilseuche= seekparts that was the english name then changed to rexbo name.

topper, Jun 30, 9:11am
Thanks to all. Part obtained, car going well. Thanks Guys!

treachug, Apr 8, 5:04pm
Awesome to hear. glad to have helped ;-)