Sxe10 altezza, window problems!

nissan68, Jul 19, 10:16am
Help someone, the passenger window has come off its tracks and slipped forward, now when I wined the window up there's big gaps. I have tried to pull the window back into place but it won't budge.

thunderbolt, Jul 19, 8:35pm
The interior trim will need to be removed to see why it has come off.
Panelbeater or mechanic could repair this for you.

intrade, Jul 19, 10:03pm
you need 2 people
one move the window down then the other person guide the glass in its tracks with one hand outside windo and one inside sou you have controll over where the windo goes while the other is closing it with button dont force it , and get it fixed once you managed to shut it like this
dont fully open the window if it jumps off its track fully then you wont shut it like that no more

lookoutas, Jul 19, 11:47pm
Before you try'n do what intrade sez, you should drink a whole bottle of the wined you tried to get the window up with.

Serious:- You need to take the trim off, and will probably find that one of the channels have fallen off. It could have jiggled loose, broken off or rusted away.
The regulator or part of its mechanisms may have even come loose. But it will more than likely be the channels that cause the window to get out of line.

Your ability will then determine your next move.

ozz1, Jul 20, 3:03am
you will need to take door trim off and check inside door. but. most probably. (common fault). one of the plastic bit glued to the bottom of the glass has broken. if so. 2 ways to fix. buy another glass from car dismantler. i have one. or get plastic bit off car dismantler with broken glass.(i have one) and get local car glass outfit to refit it to your glass. (glass will need to be out)

nissan68, Jan 10, 6:04pm
Thanks everyone I got the door trim off and the window regulator had lost 2 bolts and was all bent out of shape so not as simple as I had hoped lol thanks