Holden Barina SXi

onzy, Aug 2, 6:37am
Hi, we are considering buying one of these. Is there anyone out there that has owned one and can give me their opinion of them.
Any feedback would be much appreciated thanks.

petal_91, Aug 2, 6:47am
What year is it? From 2005 they changed from a quality European vehicle to a pretty poor quality Korean sourced vehicle with a 2 star crash rating.

onzy, Aug 2, 7:13am
Its a 2003 model.

intrade, Aug 4, 4:48am
i got a client with a 2003 berina and a 03 astra both ok cars the astra had to have a new radiator and a cam angle sensor was also falling apart on its wiring so we replaced it befor it shorted out parts are ok to get if they are nz new. they try to tell you they cant get parts at holden because they dont want to work to hard , So i said why cant you get parts for it if you sold the car. oh yea then we can supply parts. and the prices are not to bad on parts cam angle sensor was 180$ oem opel and radiator 400 someting oem opel also oil filters from holden 10$ stabilisator bar worn out on astra and vtnz passed it was clonking and bashing like hell also not to expensive . thats about all these are all wear service items who will fail on any 2003 car no matter what make even toyotas.

corsac01, Nov 6, 5:19pm
had an 01 barina, was a great car. very reliable - purchased it with 100k on the clock and sold it with 130k and no issues at all.