Mitsubishi 3 payment offer on new Mirage

vomo2, Jan 26, 8:27am
The offer of paying $5000 on a 3 payment scheme is tempting. Are there any other makes of car where this is possible?

skull, Jan 26, 8:44am
Why not point the other brand car salesman at the Mitsi advert and ask if they can manage the same deal on their shopping basket model.

brapbrap8, Jan 26, 8:55am
Go to dealerships of other brands and see what they can do, I'm sure they will mostly be accomodating (except Toyota and Honda maybe), they will be after your money afterall!

countrypete, Jan 26, 8:58am
Any brand will have a finance option to do 1/3 1/3 1/3, though maybe not at 0%. But nothing is free, so maybe look at the actual price you are paying for a competitive brand, get the payments and work out the cost of finance. It may be that a potential discount can come close to that cost of finance.

gman35, Jan 26, 9:31am
The quality , or performance for intended use (and thus the real value) of any car you are looking at is not more important than simply whatever finance deal XYZ brand is offering ?
I really would be comparing a 2-3yr old used car at the same price as a budget NEW car. "Cheap and Chearful" rarely exists. Cheap and Nasty is 99% of the time the actual reality.

twincam1, Jan 26, 9:36am
New Punto was adverised TV tonight, 3 payments, no interest. $17000 I think.

xs1100, Jan 27, 7:10am
also think of mirage resale value when comparing other models

brapbrap8, Jul 20, 4:11pm