Carjam how to?

daryl14, Feb 5, 4:38am
I paid for a report on a recent vehicle purchase. There is something there about 6 free searches. Can I use the login to search the WOF expiry date on my trailer? For free?

woody1946, Feb 5, 4:54am
That info should be on the WOF label

daryl14, Feb 5, 4:56am
Yeah. I'm at work. trailer at home.
Never mind. Sadly I am going to be heading to the corromandel tomorrow with an unwarranted car and trailer. It just snuck up on me officer, honest. Wish me luck.

woody1946, Feb 5, 5:18am
Saw a heap of a car at New World today, rego expired April 2013, so you have to be unlucky to get caught--good luck

daryl14, Feb 5, 5:25am
Because my car is all serviced up and more than roadworthy - I am bound to get a ticket.

nzangel1, Feb 6, 1:20am
Yup what he said.

rbd, Feb 6, 5:37am
The one expired April 2013 probably has a back seat covered in unpaid tickets. What they gonna do?

I'd like to see any ticket unwarranted for over a year (caught on the road) seized and crushed. If it's warrant is that old the rego is probably about to lapse too.

3tomany, Feb 6, 6:34am
just stay 10k under the speed limit, your chances of talking to a cop will then be fairly slim.

quickbuck, Feb 6, 6:49am
Providing you let the line of traffic past. But yeah, many moons ago i was towing a trailer down the North Western and at some stage between Te Kuiti and Auckland the D Shackle had come off! Yup, don't ask me how! Anyway I got pulled over as there were lots of sparks and the Highway Patrol man didn't like that. I think the WOF Label had been "Missing" for some time too, but at 10pm he didn't bother to look at it. He just advised me where the next servo was to get another one. Wasn't my trailer, it was a mates. He asked me next morning if I had any problems. Well, I said and told him the story. But no ticket.

nzangel1, Jul 3, 11:49am
Hope you were lucky!