TV3 ROAD MADNESS

flossy24, Jul 8, 7:53am
JUST WATCHING THIS. WHAT A STUPID PROGRAMME. THE MAKERS MUST BE LAUGHING TO HAVE SOLD THIS TO TV3

75ta, Jul 8, 7:58am
Yes but they are not shouting.

rotormotor7, Jul 8, 8:11am
Its 30 minutes I had spare so what is the issue exactly with this programme?

nzmax, Jul 8, 8:40am
Road Madness has been on TV before. Think it first appeared 4 or 5 years ago, and was hosted my Ewan Gilmour, hence the "in memory of. " bit at the end. Pretty sure its always been on TV3.

morrisjvan, Jul 8, 10:02am
How long did you watch it for before you decided it was stupid? and why did you tell us?

daryl14, Jul 8, 7:11pm
Whenever the TV news shows a youtube video or quotes something someone said on twit face book, then I find them to be equally as stupid.

timmo1, Jul 8, 10:27pm
There was one clip going up the Papakura/Takanini hill. a clapped out people mover going slowly in the right hand lane making no attempt to move to the left. but the show decided to blame the driver who was stuck behind and getting a little frustrated.

2sheddies, Jul 9, 12:21am
Saw that. thought exactly the same as you. I didn't blame the guy behind one bit. Total ignorance like that gets up people.

Some good clips, but a lot of cock ups. the supposed burnout by the ute last week was a classic blunder. As mentioned in the other thread, it was a mechanical issue. Wasn't tyre smoke.

phalanax, Jul 9, 4:39am
Not the same without Gilmour. quality is down. production and presentation lacking.

timmo1, Jul 9, 4:52am
Yeah. Not that Gilmour was the greatest presenter. but I'm sure they could've found someone a bit better than her.

cabrio1, Mar 2, 10:30am
WAY funnier stuff on YouTube.
That's normal behaviour for a lot of nz drivers.
Should be called " normal day on nz roads "
Wouldn't get many viewers with that title though.