Mercedes B Class

gammelvind, May 2, 9:37am
Really like the look of this model, just wondering if anyone has any experiences. I know the early A class has had issues, but do these carry over to its bigger brother.

poppy62, May 2, 10:20am
The A series got sorted out by 2002 and the 2005 facelift was a very good unit. The B series, I agree is a very nice vehicle I have told the Mrs that it will be her next car. The B200 is the one i'd be looking at, just as economical as the B170 and it comes with better equipment. Would be my #1 choice out of all the hatches available. I haven't heard of any problems.

tamarillo, May 2, 9:44pm
Brother had one some years back. No problems at all, though found it rather staid and he thought it didn't feel or drive like he felt a Mercedes should do. But it is a fwd family hatch, though a big one.
Are you looking new? I ask as its a rather dated model now surely due for replacement or extinction soon.

gammelvind, Feb 15, 1:00pm
If I were to get one, it would likely to be a jap import unit with about 50,000km on it. Not worried about new, had a new car once, great way of throwing money away IMO.