STOLEN CAR LAST NIGHT FROM PUKEKOHE

donnie14, Aug 1, 12:32am
Stolen rare model HSV VXR ASTRA COUPE last night from Pukekohe countdown carpark. Red in colour, please keep an eye out! Number plate HSVDNA. Please keep your eyes peeled, thanks.Can't remember how to post piccie?

donnie14, Aug 1, 12:43am

3tomany, Aug 1, 1:49am
a fairly obvious car so the more people that see it I guess the better the chance of finding it good luck

donnie14, Aug 1, 11:08pm
Thanks 3tomany they are gutted!

jancemord, Aug 2, 2:03am
What countdown

treachug, Aug 2, 2:11am
How was it stolen? They have immobiliser chips in the key head & a reader on the ignition barrel. Wouldn't have started without immobiliser chip/key being in ignition. odd

robotnik, Aug 2, 2:18am
Towed away perhaps?

treachug, Aug 2, 2:30am
That's what I was thinking. legally or illegally (towed) that would be a nice car for the owners to get back

stevo6898, Aug 2, 2:51am
Why can't these bastards work for what they get.

jerichord, Aug 2, 5:19am
have a drive around the reservation,(birdwood rd, beattys rd, area)

donnie14, Aug 2, 8:22am
jericord why do you say that about the driving around? Have you seen it, or are you being optimistic? And, yes it would have to have been towed from Pukekohe Countdown. Anyone with an HSV, or rare model car had them locked down like gold. I know have had a few myself. Stevo your right, why cant anyone who steals anything get a fecken job and do it the legal way. My friends pretty devasted. Apparently these types of cars are made to order for South Africa and shipped there, can you believe that! Trechug your correct, they just want her back :(

jenifa, Aug 2, 7:18pm
Jerichord is being proactive. Driving around some areas you could find it dumped already.

beno, Oct 20, 1:07am
Have you found it yet?