Hyundai iload door beeper

fordcrzy, Dec 7, 7:28am
anyone know how to disable the ANNOYING door beeper on a new iload? drives me nuts as i often work with the door open and keys in the ignition. is it just a setting in the BCM or do i have to go fishing under the dash for the beeper?

exwesty, Dec 7, 7:45am
Tape over the door switch to hold it in.

fordcrzy, Dec 7, 10:46pm
Then the alarm and central locking wont work properly

intrade, Dec 7, 10:56pm
it definetly wont be a easy thing to change without screwing loads of other things over as you already found out i would say it would be needing reprogramming and that might not even be possible as manufacturer do anything not to let anyone have any information and often modules can only be programmed once as in newer volvos . cant swap parts from a wrack and reprogramm its all to prevent theft. yea right sure it is .

jayzeeb, Dec 8, 2:27am
Just ask your local dealer to do it when you have your service, there may be a small charge for it tho.

bigfatmat1, Dec 8, 3:43am
Find the beeper and you will probably have to unsolder it from circuit board. Sometimes even that may upset things so you fill it full of rtv.

tamarillo, Dec 8, 3:48am
Could you measure its resistance and solder a suitable resistor in place?

fordcrzy, Dec 8, 4:20am
it has to be the STUPIDEST beeper ever. beeps constantly with the keys in the ignition and door open even when in acc. but as soon as you start the van it goes off. so its fine to drive along with your door open but god forbid you stop and open your door, or suffer the beep beep beep beep. oh and if you take your keys out and put them on your seat to stop the friggen beeping the van will lock you out of the van after a few minutes.

stevo2, Dec 8, 4:49am
Agree with the first part and its loud, but mine certainly doesnt lock itself if you take the keys out of the ignition

fordcrzy, Dec 8, 6:04am
two guys at our work have already been locked out of thiers on site due to this DUMB feature

stevo2, Jul 16, 1:09am
That must be re-progammable. I remember my last van it could be programmed to lock itself under some circumstances.
The iLoad will re-lock if unlocked by remote and a door isnt opened within 30 seconds.
The remote is very sensitive so they might be accidently locking it and then throwing the keys onto the seat and closing the door.