Naughty mechanic

Page 2 / 2
beetle1234, Jul 12, 6:41am
Easy problem solved,get the owner to do the test drive. yeah right( most owner,s are happy an more than to have to have the mechanic ( I was a Tyre man also workshop) to drive the vechicle an so are most ( the car dealer,s when I fitted tyre,s to the car,s for so when it was wrong, If I buggad it up I fixd it. The clown (owner)involved is just that,(maybe his boyfriend threw his oblong toy,s() shit tell me who hasnt broken the speed limit while test driving the car after doing the so called repair,s. 89 k,hell my ma,s Honda City is still in 3rd gear at that, an Ma is driving,hell mate,(an Ma is x cardealearship )anyone who bitch,s about this mechanic doing a testdrive need,s a wake up call. Just can,t figure where all the ball,s have gone?.Shit told my customer I took her car (Jenson 440) over the Dunedin Motorway, North at over over the 120 mark an shit the reply was( She goe,s bloody well, just I want,t) So my story is the owner of the Bmw is a .

gunhand, Jul 12, 7:09am
Actually, I'm with the real estate dude on this. He is obviously quite savy and is well aware that flogging a BMW to 89kph will damage it to a point of unreliability in the future. He knows euro's don't tolerate this kind of abuse.
And the reporter is useless, he didn't say what colour it is, owners of cars that are to be thought of as "special" (in their minds at least) like to mention colour.

beetle1234, Jul 12, 7:29am
I,m right beside you with your,e knowledge mate an what a expert knowledge it is, I never thought that it would be a rare silver/grey/gray or a metalica silver/gray/grey paint.But as a Estate agent,It would have to be a Special(think about it ) paint,ed Bemma. Silver(tho dark, most of us would call it it black),but hey if it was yellow I would drive it but my tastebud,s are up my ar e, ).Hey I have nothing agains,t realestate agent,s but most have a idea that I don,t stink,yeah right mate.

strobo, Jul 12, 8:03am
Nicole Mathewson reporting more rubbish, seems to be the theme of her articles , along the lines of crime ,pot holes, etc .It is what I call duplicate or second hand reporting . The lack of her getting her mitts on to a decent story of her own making .
http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/about-us/newsroom-staff/6398136/Our-staff-Nicole-Mathewson https://twitter.com/nicolemathewson

lookoutas, Feb 15, 4:37pm
That's a good idea man.

Back when I was just out of my apprenticeship, the painter turned up at smoko time, and the boss was giving him some stick over something they had done wrong. And just like most painters, (still happens today) he was denying everything.
It must have had something to do with one of my jobs, coz I chipped in, and because he was backed into a corner he came back fighting with an accusation that we take joy-ride to Piriaka whilst taking cars to them.

Now, Piriaka is a further 5 or 6 K's down the road from his paint shop, and here he was dropping me in the crap with my boss coz he was loosing his argument. At this point he had become a serious target, but there were two scenarios that stopped me from leaping to my feet.
One - he was very senior, and had I snotted him, my old man would'a kicked my arse to hell and back.
Two - Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of the next apprentices below me, and he looked as guilty as.

It's still a standing joke between the current painters and us today, whenever someone has taken too long going somewhere.