Important Friday Question

tamarillo, May 1, 9:32pm
Ah well. depends! To collect and occasionally use the older scud and a Porsche 911 to use, but to get some mileage out of, the newer car.
Actually, in NZ with out insane coppers, neither. Can't use or appreciate them on our roads. Better with an older Ferrari for occasional use and a damn good road car.

budgel, May 1, 9:33pm
Ferraris should be red! The Italia looks cleaner to my eye, and is 3 years newer.

mr_bond, May 1, 10:12pm
Yeah I'm not sold on the colour either, although if I were to have a sunday supercar, it would be black!

brapbrap8, May 1, 10:32pm
The 458 is quicker, nicer to drive and probably easier to live with due to having the creature comforts that were removed in the Scuderia.
Also could buy a standard F430, Audi R8, Lambo Murcielago, Bentley Continental, Nissan GTR, BMW M5, HSV GTS W507, Dodge Challenger Hellcat etc for half the price, depends what you are into I guess.

richardmayes, May 2, 12:42am
I like the dashboard of the 430 more. but for very little difference in the price, the 458 is newer and no doubt marginally better in every way.

I often see a 458 (crawling along Thorndon Quay in morning traffic) and it is a RIDICULOUSLY wide car in real life, photos never seem to do this justice.

trouser, May 2, 3:02am
458 for road. 430 for track.

clark20, Feb 16, 7:58am
the 458 of course