Time to boycott many North Shore petrol stations?

Page 2 / 2
sw20, Nov 9, 12:06am
I filled on the way through Manurewa on Monday, instead of by the airport in my rental car. I paid $1.789 instead of $1.959 at the airport. Better than any fuel discount offered by AA or the supermarkets.

anarot, Nov 9, 3:32am
It's a ,u?

differentthings, Nov 9, 4:07am
For 91 petrol. Tauranga 1.89,(BP the lakes on the 5th) and south auckland 1.78 (yesterday)

marmar1, Nov 9, 6:39am
The guys at my job who live on the shore buy there petrol in west Auckland either to or from work.

mk3zephyr, Nov 9, 7:06am
Dont use BP at the top of Target Rd in Glenfield, Friggin nargies have increased prices on everything, Tried to charge me 45 quid for an exchange gas bottle, ended up going to Silverdale and got it for $26.
A few people i have talked to say they even put 50c on the rrp of a packet of durries, Isnt that illegal? , Hate to know what the mark up on a pie and a coke is.
Fuel is pretty expensive too

twink19, Nov 9, 7:23am
Manurewa Mobil, $1.03 .9 cents for diesel $1.21 . 9 in Whangaparaoa. have 3 x 20 containers always fill them up

galex, Nov 9, 9:44am
Have you noticed that the gas stations on Constellation Drive at the Mairangi Bay end can charge up to 10c more per litre than the same branded staions at the Albany end [ technically "Upper Harbour Highway" at Albany end but the same road] ? Ferkin' thieves.
And there is always a big difference in prices when I head out west - always cheaper there.

hamhonda, Nov 5, 8:09am
its amazing (not really) how much they fuel companies can drop their prices when they have to. In Hamilton here two self service type places opened up, Waitomo & Allied Petroleum, their prices were 15-20cents cheaper then all the other stations near by, which I can understand as they're not having to pay any staff, but then because so many people were going to these places all the other stations have dropped their prices, yet the same brand places on the other sides of Hamilton are still up by 10-15cents p/litre