ABS Unit stuck on help!

done-deal17, Mar 27, 8:01am
I have a 1992 rx7 s6 fd13btt. Was all working well untill abs light came on. When I turned the car off, abs unit in engine bay kept working and wouldnt shut off. I have taken out the relays to disable the unit to prevent it blowing up. I have tryed disconnecting the battery with no luck , any help please?. Also odometer isn't working any help on that to please cheers

clark20, Mar 27, 8:35am
Are they both off the wheels sensors? One might be broken and car thinks the wheels locked

bigfatmat1, Mar 27, 8:40am
the relay is poked

mechnificent, Mar 27, 8:49am
Yeah, swap relays till you find the crook one.

done-deal17, Mar 27, 8:55am
There are to relays on it. Is there a way to test them without having to buy 2 new ones or?

done-deal17, Mar 27, 9:12am
That's for abs unit by the way not odometer, guessing u ment for abs? Thanks

mechnificent, Mar 27, 9:21am
There is a way to test them but it's a bit of a mission to describe. If the car has other relays that look the same, and have the same combination of big/copper/small/steel terminals, then try some of them in the abs, and use the others one at a time in the other relays place to discover which one is jammed on.

The speed is probably a different problem,. If it's an electrical speedo then you should check all the plugs going to the gearbox.

done-deal17, Apr 10, 10:08am
Ok cheers will check relays in morn and yes it's a electronic odometer, speedo and revs etc still work just not the odometer. I will check plugs at gearbox tomorrow also. Thanks for your help