Unusual things you have found in cars

Page 2 / 2
bjmh, Jun 22, 9:17pm
Me and a mate as apprentices. late 60's . doing a wheelalignment . we found a pump action .22 hornet rifle behind the seat. as apprentices do. tutu. i pumped the action and was pointing the rifle at the roof of the workshop.My mate suggested it could be loaded,as we didn't know how to unload it. we waited till the rest of the workshop had gone across the road to smoko,while he stood guard . I poked the barrel into an old cupboard and pulled the trigger. it was safe now . after the muffled bang. so put it back behind the seat.2 very sheepish apprentices for a long time.

fourinarow, Jun 22, 9:51pm
After I purchased my left hand drive Hilux I removed the carpet and found a bunch of US dimes, $9 of NZ gold coins, and even a paper $20 note and also rego papers for other various vehicles

racetoy, Jun 22, 10:37pm
Had a rather large bag of white powder fall out of seat as i was vacuuming under it one day. wiped it clean then put it back. also in the back of an audi owned by a female lawyer. black high heels, mask,whip and vibrator . she came out really embarrassed and said it was for a fancy dress party . yeah right

beno, Jun 23, 6:52am
you have to take the glove box out of some cars to access the passengers door to hinge.
In the glove box was a half eaten pie wrapped in womens undies. LOL

skiff1, Jun 23, 7:09am
that is rank.

marte, Jun 23, 8:03am
Panel dolly for panel beating under radiator.
Ajustable wrench in door cavity.

Ratchet adjustablle wrench behind rear seats (should be called a 'ratshit ajustable wrench' as it was completly useless, but expensive.)

Stick of body solder, left in there from when the car was made.

Bent Japenese parking coin in seat rail. Which had caused us problems because tge seat never sat right. So I really wrenched hell out of it and the coin fell out.
Mates japanese exchange student was sitting in the back seat at the time.
We laughed solidly for about ten minutes. It was a jap import car.

alibobo, Jun 23, 11:56pm
found a sealed medical syringe which had adrenaline in it.i assume the one you smash into your heart when you are on the verge of dying?

mm12345, Jun 24, 12:32am
Or something which someone with a severe allergy (bee stings, food etc) may carry with them.

budgel, Jun 24, 4:16am
When I cleaned out my work ute of 16 years I found $27.63 in coins.

neldo8, May 4, 3:09am
My sister opens a book in a second hand shop and found 280 dollars