What an idiot "mechanic"

Page 2 / 2
kazbanz, Dec 12, 5:37am
mharwood--heads up for ya. some mazdas you put the window down then straight up and hold for 5 seconds.

ema1, Dec 12, 5:41am
The word or applied name "cowboys" comes to mind kaz?

kazbanz, Dec 12, 5:55am
ema--actually following that line of thinking I'd call em russlers.-Not even good enough to call real cowboys.

kazbanz, Dec 12, 5:56am
Nope--took great pleasure when the other car turned out to be a total pos to say -sorry sold

xs1100, Dec 12, 6:46am
did you also explain to him that its quite common for the later commodores to wear the drivers seat fabric . which maybe just maybe the reason for the repair

kazbanz, Dec 12, 7:10am
The "customer" was told/shown EXACTLY what was done and explained why.-seat removed to repad/replace the fabric that was worn then a reset of the computer to clear the airbag code.

daryl14, Dec 12, 7:46am
So next time you say "Never go to those guys, I can recommend here or here". Problem solved.

xs1100, Dec 12, 8:45am
sorry I meant explain to the idiot mechanic not yr customer

ema1, Dec 12, 10:18am
Yea actually thinking about it you're description would be more apt.
Russler's in the old days in the Wild West got the good ole "high speed lead" treatment?

skyblue17, Dec 13, 8:17am
Dang you dealers sure know a lot about how to wind back odometers. Fancy that.

urbanrefugee54, Dec 14, 7:23am
Thank you - thank you & thank you. partner & I had wondered what was wrong with the passengers window on the rav4, as it would only go up on the door control, but up & down from the drivers door. never clicked it would have been doing it since it had a flat battery. don't suppose you know how to get the radio going again?

jmma, Dec 14, 7:28am
Radio will need a code putting into it, need to contact Toyota dealer for it if it's not written down somewhere, like in your owners manual (o:

kazbanz, Dec 14, 7:30am
Throw it away and fit a kiwi radio-serious suggestion
Costs about $150 to put a kiwi Toyota radio/cd/aux in into a rav.
Otherwise se a friendly dealer and see if they have a startup disk for the radio

urbanrefugee54, Dec 18, 8:00am
just haven't got around to it. besides there aren't as many Toyota dealers around now.

kazbanz, Jul 28, 5:03pm
not a toyo dealer-try a decent jap import dealer