Holden ugly

Page 1 / 2
tamarillo, Jul 2, 5:37pm

gammelvind, Jul 2, 5:42pm
You ain’t wrong about being ugly.

apollo11, Jul 2, 5:42pm
Those wheel wells look awful. Might look better in a colour other than ice-cream container white.

muzz67, Jul 2, 6:21pm
That'll be a big seller,,, Yeah Right!

cjohnw, Jul 2, 6:30pm
“It could well have the goods to quickly become the flagship model of the entire Holden range.“

I think you spelt “flagship” wrong mate. Drop the flag word and change the p to a t.

franc123, Jul 2, 6:31pm
Old news

mongolia1, Jul 2, 7:44pm
The Pontiac Aztec reincarnated. Did GM learn nothing from that marketing disaster? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontiac_Aztek

bill1451, Jul 2, 8:11pm
Pontiac Aztek possibly one of the ugliest cars ever made.

muzz67, Jul 2, 8:22pm
Ford NZ 's idea to replace the Falc with the Taurus was a spectacular success.
Makes ya wonder what Paper-shufflers thinks sometimes.

newtec1, Jul 2, 8:24pm
It will be in big demand as a . Hearse.

msigg, Jul 2, 8:38pm
The rear looks a bit like the jeep, they are all trying to get the market of the legendary landcruiser Prado, the best of the best by a long shot. been around for 20 years.

gman35, Jul 2, 10:27pm
Holden/Opel/Daewoo/or is it Chevrolet ? must surely hold some sort of "Brand record" of having the most incohesive and confusing model range.
As well as the incredible puzzle of the model names alone, in NZ you could likely still walk into what is known as a "Holden dealer", and see a nicely designed, powerful & good handling Aussie Commodore VF next to a erhem, largely Korean Captiva, then on to possibly the "new" Commodore, which is from another planet compared to the old one, with a European Astra in the corner (yet the forthcoming Astra SEDAN I believe, is quite a different design & coming from Thailand ? ).
Next to that may be the just released asthmatic HSV Diesel with a clearly custom-fitted 1990's interior Colorado ute (a "HSV" seriously ?), backed up against a fire-breathing last-of-line V8 supercharged GTS.
But yes, then now in drives this hideous old heavy American looking thing with probably admittedly a quite nice petrol v6 in the right sort of (lighter weight) vehicle, when everyone who is even possibly likely to buy this wants only a diesel.
Do the sales people get hourly product courses, as they must get very confused themselves.
**At least something that most people know of (and is good looking) should arrive in the shape of the Camaro soon-ish I am sure ?
But now then, what will it actually be called when it gets here. …………

tshop, Jul 2, 10:41pm
(ô¿ô)

tshop, Jul 2, 10:42pm
By comparision the Landrover Sport is a supermodel, that thing is a 2 from 10, at least they got their 10mm door gaps sorted lol. (ô¿ô)

the-lada-dude, Jul 3, 8:05am
You know the saying ! . ' beauty is in the eye of the beholder ' . lol

No use fretting, . the way international trade is going, you fella's are going to see a lot more of this coming from the USA, . anything from the EU will become VERY rare . and the reason why is, the stupid ignorant EU policy makers are going to a gun fight armed with a knife, the MAN called Trump is armed with a Colt Python . the EU are using a Swiss army knife . lol

apollo11, Jul 3, 8:08am
I wouldn't be seen dead in it.

laurelanne, Jul 3, 9:10am
Ha Ha Ha.

richardmayes, Jul 3, 2:15pm
As opposed to all of the really attractive looking SUVs that are out there. ?

richardmayes, Jul 3, 2:19pm
PS: (ô¿ô)

elect70, Jul 3, 2:22pm
Just another Remuera tractor , big & ugly just right for impressing the neighbours .

meow_mix, Jul 3, 3:39pm
I reckon it looks alright, dunno about the square guards though. It will do Holden some good to have such a modern looking machine in their showrooms.

amasser, Jul 3, 5:14pm
Butt and mug!

serf407, Jul 3, 5:32pm

db.price, Jul 3, 6:41pm
But now considered cool thanks to Walter "Heisenberg" White!

mals69, Jul 4, 2:45pm
Diagonal bar across the grill and it would pass for a Volvo.