Parallell imports constellation drive sunday clamp

appleman71, Sep 24, 1:15pm
clampers are there again today!$150 to take the clamp off,But they will drop the price if you hold out!haha

vivac, Sep 24, 1:18pm
I find getting the battery grinder out gets the clamp removed pretty quickly for free.

sw20, Sep 24, 2:07pm
Mobile cancer those clampers. Them and Wilson’s/Parking Enforcement Services.

merrigj, Sep 24, 4:44pm

kazbanz, Sep 25, 9:10am
hmmm--ok so you parked on private property for longer than allowed or some other reason. The wheel was clamped and somehow its someone elses fault.

appleman71, Sep 25, 1:03pm
no.if you park in parellel imports carpark and shop in their shop chances are you will get clamped! or you park in their park, shop there and then get a coffee next door at burger king you will be clamped!makes for expensive coffee

kazbanz, Sep 25, 3:35pm
produce the receipt and they have to release

nz_stacie, Sep 26, 11:13pm
Broken face

vtecintegra, Sep 27, 7:12am
You're going to have to take it a lot further than that with a lot of these outfits

IMO there is no reason clamping should ever be allowed anywhere - sure if the vehicle is causing a problem then have it towed away but clamping it in place makes absolutely no sense

rsr72, Sep 27, 9:15am
Gutless governments won't make it illegal.
Business runs NZ today, not people.

alibobo, Sep 27, 9:25am
have heard more than a few people complain about the clampers outside that particular shop. same issue as someone else said, you visit their store, pop in and get a coffee from BK and within minutes the car is clamped.

thejazzpianoma, Sep 27, 10:19am
Sounds like someone needs to set up business down there with an angle grinder. Just take a photo of the customer reciept for legitimate parking and cut the clamp off. $40 a throw sounds like a good deal to me. I would be happy to pay the $40 for the satisfaction.

richardmayes, Sep 27, 6:08pm
Obviously they don't want your business?

bumfacingdown, Sep 27, 6:29pm
Why do you not set yourself up in that business

xs1100, Sep 27, 6:51pm
so if the business is supporting/encouraging it just go inside and browse and then let them know on yr way out you will not support their shop due to their parking restrictions straight to your car and drive off

sr2, Jan 8, 5:40pm
Have to admit some years back the lovely Ms sr2 got clamped in an empty Milford car-park on a Sunday morning. A quick tickle with the gas axe from the back of my work van and the evidence ended up in the Milford creek. Have to say morality aside it was a very satisfying outcome.

To this day I still occasionally wonder if it's still there when I drive past!