Is this the dreaded D4 engine

Page 2 / 2
thejazzpianoma, Dec 4, 9:39pm
As opposed to your much more helpful post?

bumfacingdown, Dec 5, 7:23am
Just pointing out your sly digs and put downs because you do not seem to realise you are doing it but others do, maybe, just maybe, that is ONE of the reasons you get replies like you do

kazbanz, Dec 5, 9:33am
Patxyz- To be honest unless you felt a real need for all wheel drive I'd say you are making a good call on that specific vehicle.

kazbanz, Dec 6, 10:06pm
Patxyz- To be honest unless you felt a real need for all wheel drive I'd say you are making a good call on that specific vehicle. fuel economy on the awd ones isn't great.
Interesting conversation I had with a taxi driver in Napier on Saturday morning. The "taxi" laws have changed and he is running a small fleet of Toyota Voxy/Noah vans now converted back to 8 seaters.
Hes as happy as all heck with them. In total in the past three years He's put about a million KM on his fleet. Maintainence costs have been standard. With the increase in tourist ships he's a happy camper. Happy to give you his contact details so you can talk with him.
The pre 2007 voxy/noah have proven in the real world to be a really reliable beast.