What does the Car you drive say about you?

Page 2 / 3
stevo2, Sep 27, 6:36pm
In theory, I'm a hairdresser.

stornello, Sep 27, 6:41pm
I'm old and wear a hat, so fit the stereotype. I don't know what an 850 T5 wagon says about me, but I find it a cheap practical vehicle.

toenail, Sep 27, 6:43pm
Not sure, as I just sit in the back of a 2020 Rolls Royce sipping on champagne with a sun shade that is fully motorised designed to block out the peasant class as I travel through town.

socram, Sep 27, 6:48pm
Why do you ask? Everyone of note either had one or drove one at some time or other. From Royalty to the Beatles, Twiggy to Hayden Paddon, Peter Sellers to Paddy Hopkirk. Even Enzo Ferrari had one.

cjohnw, Sep 27, 7:02pm
I don’t know what my car says about me.

Hell, I am not even sure it can talk.

desmodave, Sep 28, 8:48am
Agreed .No doubt quite similar to the people that like to assume any1 driving a euro thinks they a special . What is with that . Can only think of 1 word , insecurity , what other reason can there be . I do feel for those that have to say it's home sweet home every night though .

tamarillo, Sep 28, 9:05am
classy too

richardmayes, Sep 28, 9:56am
Current: Toyota Estima 3.0G: slow learner, should have used condoms.

Previous: Ford Falcon "Forte" stationwagon: Broke trash.

Previous: Ford Laser 1.3GL: REALLY broke trash.

Previous: Triumph 2.5PI: Unattached 20-something with no responsibilities beyond polishing a classic car.

Previous: Triumph 2500TC: Pretty cool first car for a 19-year-old!

lythande1, Sep 28, 10:45am
Budget.

horses7, Sep 28, 11:23am
I think how you care for what you drive says more than what you actually drive,not everyone can afford the vehicle they would like to own,but take great pride in what they drive,others can afford whatever they want but cant be bothered looking after it,

bryalea, Sep 28, 11:31am
You are an old cruiser. ?

stevo2, Sep 28, 5:59pm

gph1961, Sep 28, 7:06pm
a motley bunch

desmodave, Sep 28, 7:31pm
Yeah it could be just marketing , is their marketing more special or something .Pretentious meaning .attempting to impress by affecting greater importance or merit than is actually possessed.

desmodave, Sep 28, 8:05pm
Anytime i see a Mazda in that red color i think its a pretty close match to 1 of my bikes paints colors Red fire on my Falco , Seems to be a popular color for Mazda .

stevo2, Sep 28, 8:08pm
And red cars go faster.

toenail, Sep 28, 9:47pm
exactly.

taking pride in what you own, doesn't matter if its $3000 vs $300,000.

toenail, Sep 28, 9:52pm
Have you seen photos of junk yards, with crashed up / totalled cars? Look inside and you'll see empty beer cans, left over fastfood packaging and fifhy seats. These were not crappy cars either, when new would have been looked after well by the first owner.

kiwitel, Sep 29, 6:54am
It says nothing about me except peoples judgements/ personal prejudices. I change between driving an older paint faded Nissan wagon, to a sporty 6 speed Toyota wagon to a dream early American classic. Still me each time!

ignoramus1, Sep 29, 8:47am
i drive a small car. what that says about me is that i have a narrow driveway with a stone wall on each side and im lousy at reversing

phoenix22, Sep 29, 9:01am
To a degree. My car isn't anywhere near as clean as it would have been prior to having kids and stuff. But my house, where I spend a very large portion of my time, is always tidy and clean.

Priorities. For me, the car is not as important as the house, so that is where I focus my attention.

kam04, Sep 29, 9:24am
I like driving nice cars

saki, Sep 29, 1:44pm
Mine says I'm an anchor with a W but I dont give a toss.

lyl_guy, Sep 29, 2:18pm
No idea what it says about me - but a patient once guessed the exact make and model that I drive, after meeting me for about 5 minutes.

heisei28, Sep 29, 2:23pm
I like to think that mine says my donger is massive. Length and girth.
But it really says this guy will try his best with what he's got.