P11 primera heater/AC issue

fordluva, Aug 22, 7:15pm
Car has the auto climate control installed but no matter what mode its on the air only blows through the main dash vents, switch to demist and nothing coming out of the windscreen vents, any common faults I should know about before I start pulling things to bits?

intrade, Aug 22, 7:33pm
yea start by how it controls with 1 a push pull wire , 2 with vacuum . or 3 with electric pulse -with to reach its position.

msigg, Aug 22, 9:03pm
It may be a problem with the console switches. You really need to take some of the console/dash apart to see whats not happening, check for power there and do some research.

supernova2, Aug 23, 6:16pm
The P10 control panel is total electric. I'm guessing the P11 will be the same. 1st step check the fuses.

nzmax, Aug 23, 9:05pm
Before you do anything, get down in the passenger footwell, and have someone push the mode button through the options and see if you can hear the adjustment motors whirring or the adjustment flaps knocking as they open/close. Obviously the flaps wont be moving, but if you can hear the motors you may have a broken adjuster between the motor and flaps. If that is the case, you will at least know the dash readout is still doing what it is supposed to. Also check any plugs around the heater while you are there.

fordluva, Dec 2, 10:59am
Thanks all, Ill have a good look next weekend, hopefully a simple fix.