Terrano 3.2 litre diesel

treens2, Jun 19, 9:54pm
Planning on buying a new battery for terrano on monday from repco, could someone advise me what battery to buy. Do find repco have good products but staff lack knowledge on product sometimes
Tnanks

thunderbolt, Jun 19, 10:16pm
Take photos and numbers from the old battery

monaro17, Jun 19, 10:16pm
Use Repco or Supercheap website. You can input your car details then shop parts specific for your application. It’s generally correct too

kazbanz, Jun 19, 10:34pm
The same size as came out

intrade, Jun 19, 10:45pm
i would get a mixtech from partsmaster and ask for trade price
correct size therminals and fits slot to mount and highest cc rating for fitable size with 40 month warranty at lowest price is what to try and find

franc123, Jun 20, 8:08am
See what the red shed have got first, theyre often cheaper. Use what is the one catalogued for that vehicle.

houseofdad, Jun 20, 12:29pm
500 or above CCA (cold cranking amps)

xs1100, Jun 20, 8:34pm
this, the red shed are brilliant for batteries if you can do some research, and at the end of the day if you have been in parts you know they are all black boxes with different stickers on the outside, only difference is bosch thru BNT

redhead18, Jun 20, 8:42pm
700 CCA Min . I M H O

bobwyn, Jun 20, 9:50pm
If you can find out what battery your nissan should have I would go to HCB technology in Sockburn. or if your car can make in there they sort it.

houseofdad, Jun 21, 8:33am
Or you could do what I did and go to the century battery website and look up the battery for your vehicle.

realtrader1, Jun 21, 9:16am
Never simply go by what is currently fitted to any vehicle. Buy a battery that meets the specification. Then it comes down to brand, price and warranty and the longer the warranty the more you generally pay. Shop around.

tmenz, Jun 21, 10:12am

intrade, Jul 22, 6:11pm
*13 thats only 24 month warranty i onlz get 36 to 40 month warantz ones, one that has 24 month could be on the shelf since 3 years especially from that place plus that aint cheap price for 18 month warranty said 18 in discription. price would be good if it said 40month warranty in discription and on battery