To good to be true deals from Uncle Ali

intrade, May 22, 11:44am
500$ free shipping for a 2 post car hoist when you click on it its 720$ I wonder what else will be maybe its only a toy lol well actually that could well be as it's mostly stating in small print sizes differ.

intrade, May 22, 11:47am
ahaaa here we go
small print Price are not exactly correct

Kindly notice that:
The products we put on Aliexpress is only for adversting.Price are not exactly correct.Please contact us to get formal quotation list.We can't finish the order on Aliexpress. Our machine is too big to be shipped by air. We will have to ship it by sea.However,Aliexpress only accept mail order shipped by air. So,even you placed the order on Aliexpress,we have no access to type-in the tracking number and can't finish the order.

intrade, May 22, 11:51am
now lets say you get a good price . you will be over 1000$ nz and need a importer number to pay taxes for border if not you pay border storage fees and then you got to pay the extortion transport prices for shipping from border by the local transport gangsters who are allowed to pick it up for you.
And then you find out its a pile of crap that cost you 10 grand most likely by the time you are done.

intrade, Aug 5, 10:48am
Other stuff i seen 150 bux for a item and 720$ shipping totalling over 1000$ nz for the item you can buy of tradme for 750$. Now you cant blame them for high shipping cost. But that's what set my alarm bell off when it said free shipping on above.

If it seems too good to be true it will always will be.
https://easyfreight.co.nz/blog/sea-freight-price-predictions-2021/?omhide=true&mc_cid=a761a428cf&mc_eid=9c23c54df6