Cars Running Red Lights in Auckland

Page 3 / 3
trogedon, May 11, 9:41am
Do on line Police complaints about EVERY ONE you see. We keep a pad and pen handy to do them. https://forms.police.govt.nz/forms/community-roadwatch-report-unsafe-driving-incident Bus drivers can loose their jobs if they even get two.

loose.unit8, May 11, 9:46am
I know you're being dramatic but in case you actually don't know, the difference between murder and manslaughter is intent and the driver did not intend to kill you, he intended to run the red light without consequences.

socram, May 11, 10:22am
Not enough active red light cameras but they can instal 67 (yes, 67) cameras on Onewa Rd to catch people incorrectly using the T3 lane. T3 lane, not T2 as elsewhere.

They aren't interested in road safety, and yes, far too many dangerous lawless drivers, seemingly immune from suitable punishment.

But, having two people in the car instead of 3 or entering a bus lane 51m before the turn left junction, they'll hound you relentlessly and suck your wallet dry.

trogedon, May 12, 8:55am
Stop moaning and do something ; Do on line Police complaints about EVERY ONE you see. We keep a pad and pen handy to do them. https://forms.police.govt.nz/forms/community-roadwatch-repor
t-unsafe-driving-incident Bus drivers can loose their jobs if they even get two.

vivac, May 12, 9:38am
Traffic lights arent rules, they are more like, guidelines.
Arrrrrrr

gunna-1, May 12, 3:04pm
This, and we were better off without them, they arnt a magic shield just something to improve traffic, you still need to use your eyes and common sense, a fine or two for breaking the rules to carrot stick the masses into cohesion is all it was, it was never going to be perfect, but now it has gone to ape s#!t agression, with drivers getting annoyed at minor slights in some cases, and has been that way for decades, we dont need debbie dobbers, we need a new roading system without lights, before that little mark of "improving civility" becomes jungle antics.

alowishes, May 12, 4:04pm
Right up there with driving on the left hand side of the road.

tub4, Aug 10, 4:01am
Palmerston North has to be one of the worst cities for drivers failing to stop for red lights, I a commercial driver travelling all over and its amazing how much it stands out when I return home to the Manawatu