Road conditions -Taupo to Reporoa ?

kazbanz, Jan 30, 3:09pm
Hey Guys . Just asking for an update as to the condition of the road from Bruce Mac Motorsport park to Reparoa (Broadlands road) . Any recent resealing work? any stretches of gravel? Someone that's driven/ridden down it in the past few days if possible.

ferrit47, Jan 30, 3:35pm
The road is excellent now days. No recent work.

kazbanz, Jan 30, 3:51pm
Thanks dude

stevo2, Jan 30, 3:57pm
Was great the other day

trouser, Jan 30, 6:38pm
Fine on Friday.

dublo, Jan 30, 7:53pm
And fine last Thursday except for a mower cutting the roadside grass, which threw up all sorts of crap over our car as I overtook it.

gusthe1, Jan 31, 10:05am
Same old bike sapping coarse chip

kazbanz, Jan 31, 1:57pm
have you ridden it last week? 0This time of year the trucks really pound that chip down.

gusthe1, Jan 31, 3:24pm
I only ride it once a year, in March. Don't remember ever enjoying it.

kazbanz, Jan 31, 3:43pm
Yet you get back to town and turn around and ride it all over again :-)
Sok Im down there next weekend for "fun" before the "big dance"
PS--whats your take on the new run course? My maths says its more climbing.

rjmeikle, Jan 31, 8:08pm
Ride and drive it 4 times every week, its just the normal state with no loose chip at the moment.

kazbanz, Feb 8, 10:53pm
For the record . Road works out at broad lands. And on one side road looping Reporoa a HUGE chunk of tarmac dug up . Clearly by some idiot doing massive burnouts

gusthe1, Feb 28, 6:40pm
Road condition is pretty academic now. Another Covid victim. At least work commitments mean I'm still on the mainland and won't have to make the long drive

kazbanz, Feb 28, 9:52pm
. Hold on to ya hat. 3 or 5 week delay

absolute_detail, Mar 1, 7:43am
fwiw I drove it the other day, just standard condition, looks like they havent thrown around any loose chip for a while

kazbanz, Sep 8, 2:09am
Have they swept the area around broadlands school? -it was loose chip a few weeks back