Old cars

Page 2 / 2
gunna-1, Jun 15, 3:47pm
Who needs transport, go back to villiages, i was reading that cars were part of the nwo, "a global order for a global community" or something like that, it was to do with our newfound ability to travel around, the car boom in the 60 was cool, but like a cocaine rush, it didnt last, and cars certianly arnt that cool anymore, just nissan leafs, and ridiculously designed things with fart cans pooing around town, but for this to happen i think we need to empty the last oil well, then learn to survive again, and not prolong this pain anymore by dragging out the inevitable collapse with ev,s.

gunna-1, Jun 15, 3:52pm
They put perfectly good 5yo 50s and 60s chevies to the crushers to "upgrade" because they were told to, that would be unimaginably painfull to watch now, we are sick of endless waste for profet yes.

alowishes, Jun 15, 3:58pm
I’m sure a ‘village’ hospital etc will be plenty adequate, as good as a city one.

gunna-1, Jun 15, 4:01pm
I dont even bother with the hosopital any longer, go back to natural healing and witch doctors, hebs and natural medicines, accept your own mortality again, tend your own villiage gardens, and do whatever you want.

gunna-1, Jun 15, 4:07pm
Hay theres a mushroom out there that can kill cancer and viruses, il,e dig its name out for you when i find it again, it causes severe symptoms though, and is considered to be poisonus but not deadly, and these "modern" "perfect' hospitals still have no idea how to fix it.

alowishes, Jun 15, 4:08pm
I guess all members of your family concur with that line of thought?

gunna-1, Jun 15, 4:10pm
Enjoy power blackouts, endless strikes, food shortages, and riots, because thats the future we are heading into.

tygertung, Jun 15, 4:23pm
People these days don't want to rock the boat and strike any more. Housing is so expensive, people are one pay cheque away from disaster.

gunna-1, Jun 15, 4:40pm
Illudin there it is, in mushrooms, i havent read up much yet, nature is still out there, probably suppressed by the current system.

jmma, Jun 15, 10:11pm
WTF is this crap

framtech, Jun 15, 10:18pm
I also take exception to you statement ," Old Dungas", prove it, some of us collect low milage and restored cars that are finished better than when factory new, there is a very good hand me down cycle in this country, cars travel down the system from an 9k import to the car dismantlers if the owner can get 300k out of them, the system works very well. FYI it uses more fuel (energy) to build a brand new car , than the energy it will use in its lifetime say 14 years Plus, I am sick of rich prats going on about EV cars that even with a govt tit payment, most of NZ couldn't afford to buy, House prices went up 31% in the last year and electricity and rates are expected to explode very soon, also I would say burnt out ev's will not hold any value like ice cars do, so you would need to be super rich or stupid to spend big at this time, to please greenie boffin tossers.

franc123, Jun 15, 10:34pm
Well if you feel so unsafe on NZ roads maybe you should relocate to Somalia then since its that much safer. There is simply no concrete proof that a car is more likely to be involved in a crash purely because of its age.

tygertung, Jul 24, 11:52pm
I would consider a 20 year old car to be an "old dunga". We have one of them. It's perfectly safe, and no problems mechanically but a bit rough looking after kicking around for 20 years.

I don't think electric cars are the solution either. They are too heavy. We need lighter vehicles. Cars are poor in that aspect.