2th thread different Question Discount Scheme

intrade, Jun 14, 12:04pm
I did read the article Where money is used from imports that are non-electric to buy new electric 80 grand worth.
That included any imports. So Will we be able to import anything and pay the extra money? because as you know you can almost not import nothing due to boder emission regulation rules and frontal impact bull$hit laws. unless its is 20 years or older.

intrade, Jun 14, 12:05pm
I would have no problem to pay that if we can import anything we like .
Otherwise, its quite close how Cuba operates. and if i recall thats a fascist governed country.

intrade, Jun 14, 12:07pm

kazbanz, Jun 14, 12:31pm
theres been no removal of existing border restriction regarding emissions or safety

tygertung, Jun 14, 12:42pm
Are not fascists and communists on opposite sides of the political spectrum?

intrade, Jun 14, 12:49pm
Democracy is when proposed laws will be voted on by the people and the outcome of the vote is what will have to be done. That is democracy, Not we do what we want once you voted for what i lied about to get elected.

tygertung, Jun 14, 1:04pm
Absolute democracy which everything is voted on would be expensive and also ill-advised as people tend to be ill-informed and would be succeptable to popularism, leading to bad ideas being put into practice.

Elections are expensive, so to have constant voting on every small matter would be very expensive, and also the general population doesn't really care enough about matters to do proper reading and understanding on each small matter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy

scuba, Jun 14, 3:02pm
All “democratically elected” governments rely on the last sentance.
Fascists and communists dont bother with voting as they already know whats best for you….

intrade, Jun 14, 4:16pm
# 7 like when keys said he sell of the state assets no matter the outcome of the vote . and when hell-en clarkistan said i only need a tiny bit of milk for my cereal so rising milk price is no problem?
if you look at it this way then putin and kim in north kora are also a democracy. they say what goes no matter what exactly what's going on here.

intrade, Jun 14, 4:19pm
this is how real democracy should work
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57457384

intrade, Jun 14, 4:27pm
Why did it get rejected because the country is small and screwing its population out of every cent while the rest of the world pollutes the f. k out of the planet is not going to make 1 milliprocent of difference! What would cut pollution is not to buy or sell anything to nations who only produce cheap goods because they have 0 nill nada pollution control. To block and boycott them would make a difference, and not make a free trade agreement with the world's biggest polluters on this planet. like this corrupt Mafia in power did

intrade, Jun 14, 4:30pm
voting can be extreem easy as anyone in this country has a governmant tax logon number it would cost as good as nothing to really vote on stuff via myiR.

intrade, Jun 15, 4:16am

tygertung, Jun 15, 8:13am
China had 1 child policy, so their population is declining.

bill1451, Jun 15, 10:00am
Intrade spouting more unitelligible garbage as usual, has trouble stringing two words together let alone a sentence.

tygertung, Jul 25, 11:05pm
Hey that's a bit unfair. He can string heaps of words together.

All that is required to make it more intelligible is a bit of punctuation and capitalisation where required, they have those features also in Swiss German, so he could apply them here if he chose, it would only take slightly longer to proof read a bit.