Mazda Axela/3

shotgunkid, Sep 8, 10:24pm
I'm looking at 2.0 l sedan for my wife, can anyone comment on the good bad and ugly! They seem a well appointed car and drive well and are comfortable. Any known problems with them! TIA

craig04, Sep 8, 10:47pm
I am currently driving a 2010 Mazda 3 2.0 as a company car. I've done 34,000km's in it and it has given me no problems. It is well appointed. Quite roomy up front but a little snug in the back. It has a big boot. It goes rather well for a 2.0 auto and is averaging 8.7 litres per 100km's of fuel. I guess the only things I don't really like is the seats are too hard and it seems to have a lot of road noise.

smac, Sep 8, 11:13pm
Is yours the sedan! I looked at a hatch and doubted wifies handbag would fit in there!

craig04, Sep 8, 11:16pm
Yep, sedan

shotgunkid, Sep 8, 11:19pm
My wife's got about 7-8 handbags so she will need a large boot.

vtecnet, Sep 9, 6:01am
I had a drive of the 2.3 MPS version, was a decent performing machine

shellz213, Sep 9, 8:53pm
I'm actually looking for one of these at the moment too . a hatch though.Bumping this thread to the top for any other feedback.

ralphdog1, Sep 9, 9:56pm
We have them @ work too. Not so sure about the current one (2010) but the 2005's we had were much disliked by the tall people, for some reason they found long trips as very hard on the back.

jenny188, Oct 16, 3:55pm
Think they run on super gas as factory recommendation, so can be slightly dearer to full up. like them as a general all round car(my own personal opinion)