Door Popper Advice

bloodypro, Nov 23, 7:52am
so ive tried to get my partners door popers working correctly but can get my head around it , heres the issue. the poper itself is all installed no dramas but its the wiring thats the confusing part , now i have only 2 in the car the driver and passenger doors , theres a single wire running from the popper on each side.
Ive connected the posistive and the earth on The keyless controller and managed to find 1 wire that will actually do anything , so i connected it to the wire coming from the drivers door and it worked fine when pushed remote button , so i then unwired and rewired to passenger door , once again worked fine but when i join both doors wires together along with the wire coming from the keyless controller neither of them work just hear a tick.
i guess my question is how do i wire both the passenger and the drivers door up! can i use the single wire coming from the controller!

Help and advice would be greatly appriciated as i need them working for cert.

budgel, Nov 23, 9:53pm
Google:The 12 volt.comand have a look around that site, lots of info there!

You might get a bit more help if you state what brand and model the car is.

Good luck!

gadgit3, Nov 23, 10:22pm
Your trying to ask too much from the keyless module it's internal relay can't flow enough current to throw two actuators. Use the wire coming from the controler to throw a 30amp relay then you should get enough current to throw the door actuators.

budgel, Apr 5, 3:07pm
Yeah, I thought that too but wasnt sure.