Toyota Levin

bevharris1938, Dec 4, 6:59am
My daughter has one they are economical , quick , and nice to drive on the open road. Cant go wrong with a 4age engine. Expect to pay $2K plus

bevharris1938, Dec 4, 7:00am
BEWARE , seller answered a question say its NOT a 4age.

wsnownz, Dec 4, 7:02am
I know its not a 4age, thats why im asking for opinions. I know 4age's are good

morrisman1, Dec 4, 7:03am
that looks like a 4AFE, not the higher power 4AGE

Yes it would have enough power for open road but realistically its not going to 'go hard', what he means by that is it makes a lot of noise with its big bore and pod filter so gives him the sensation that he is going fast. Also with the low profile tyres and lowered suspension the car will feel like its traveling at 100mph with the amount of discomfort you will experience in the form of bumps and road noise.

Good thing it is tinted because I wouldnt want anyone seeing me driving that thing

andrea_w, Dec 4, 7:08am
morrisman - well said!

wsnownz, Dec 4, 7:19am
If no one else is keen then i might get it pretty cheap then!

net_oz, Dec 4, 7:21am
Got his mates bidding for him too by the look of it.

wsnownz, Dec 4, 7:28am
why do you think that!

thegravelracer, Dec 4, 7:35am
they are good cars .Eco as

shyly, Dec 4, 7:36am
Use to own one maybe 6 years ago. Fuel economy was good (back then) and i agree they are quick but i wouldnt consider it comfortable on long trips.not compared to what we drive now (falcon).

willz29, Dec 4, 7:42am
I had a 91 4AGE101 I think it was, the 20 valve engine. It was a great car, could take one hell of a thrashing and never any problems. For a 17 year old it made a great car.

andy61, Dec 4, 9:09am
I had 1 of these many years ago,powerful enough for open road driving,reliable and ok on fuel consumption.I found it very uncomfortable for driving long distance as seats are low to floor .

shyly, Dec 4, 9:24am
Oops we had the 1600 4AGE DOHC, so not the sameas the auction.