Shed full of holden spares.

Page 2 / 2
friendly_prawn, Dec 4, 11:26am
yep, said it was going for scrap metal. I figured it might be worth too much to dump. Whats the motor worth! make him an offer and I'll let him know if you want.No guarantees on condition obviously. Apparently its been sitting there for a few years now.

ginga4lyfe, Dec 4, 11:26am
oh yup, If its a 202 with the triple carbs id imagine that would have a decent amount of torque, and I do have access to a few frames that would suit towing :P, Im looking to build a tow ute

friendly_prawn, Dec 4, 11:26am
I could get pics if you guys want. might be next weekend though.

ginga4lyfe, Dec 4, 11:28am
would be worth it, Id still have to work out the ins and outs of it, I may be moving soon ( again ) and space may be a problem haha

whqqsh, Dec 4, 4:31pm
I know a guy with a collection of Toranas that would be interested, list them for sure

alan1111, Dec 4, 5:38pm
Sitting on a gold mine jeez dont give away put on here will make heaps.

bopbargains, Dec 4, 5:58pm
depends.the carbscould be around $4-600. If themotoris aJP block it could be woth about $5-700.tell him to list it. either as seperate parts or as a wholelot. Iknow of a coupleof guys whowould buy thelot

the-lada-dude, Dec 4, 7:07pm
yeah , i contacted some aussie mates, and i suspect they know what the bits are from, if it's what they think it is there talking BIG bucks.

friendly_prawn, Dec 4, 7:40pm
! suspect they know what the bits are from!
I'm trying to figure that one out. How could they possibly know what the bits are from. From what my mate said, it sounds like there are several different Holden models parts included in the mix. Can you elaborate on your comment!

the-lada-dude, Dec 4, 11:40pm
i can't get hold of them, last i heard they were pretty much coming over straight away. must be bloody valuable or rare, the worlds a small place and i guess they were " tipped off " at some stage.

friendly_prawn, Dec 4, 11:50pm
Im afraid you have lost me totally. I have absolutely no idea as to what you are talking about.What is valuable or rare!Who was tipped off about what! And who was coming over straight away for what!
Lol, you drinking lala_dude!. Anyone else know what the hell lala dude is on about!

rickroller, Dec 5, 2:37am
friendly_prawn get an older Holden enthusiast that you and your mate trust to go through the parts and identify them. As has been pointed out, even though we don't really know exactly what your mate has, I would still agree that he's sitting on a goldmine. I don't know if he's the sort of person who would list each part individually and try and get the most amount of money for them or if he's just had enough of them taking up space and just want's to dump the lot. But either way, you've got to make sure He doesn't scrap those bits. Selling the entire lot as one bulk package would ultimately net him a lower profit than selling bits and pieces one by one in my opinion. Personally I'd be interested in purchasing some of it myself but I don't really have the storage space. But if you need a hand with identification, let me know. I'd be happy to help out knowing that the parts would go to good homes.

darryl, Dec 5, 3:56am
Bollocks!

friendly_prawn, Dec 5, 4:14am
yeah, some really weird posts from laladude.Something not quite right with those posts. most bizzare.

friendly_prawn, Dec 5, 4:15am
thank you I do appreciate the offer and will keep it in mind.thank you rickroller

strobo, Dec 5, 4:31am
List it,Thereis a market for that stuff ! its worth more than its worth sold for scrap , cheers