Buying diesel milage

deecee366, Dec 24, 7:06pm
have run out.When is the first chance to buy some as we want to go away tomorrow. About 250 k's over and don't want a fine.Thanks

pickles7, Dec 24, 7:08pm
can you buy on line.!.

chris.kingston, Dec 24, 7:11pm

mrfxit, Dec 24, 7:17pm
Print out the receipt & KEEP it in the vehicle until the real label arrives.

deecee366, Dec 24, 7:24pm
thanks for the information - will do this.

romulan7, Dec 24, 8:18pm
I did mine online Monday Afternoon and luckly arrived on Friday!

It does say it can take a week to arrive but with the christmas period chances of the label arriving before January 4th is low!

Not sure how well the keeping of receipt actually works when stopped by the plod!Just dont attract their attention.

mrfxit, Dec 24, 10:17pm
it would have to be a really snarky plod to give a ticket for failing to display a valid ruc when you have a proof of purchase printout AND they can easily check online to SEE that you HAVE only just brought the updated ruc

bashfulbro, Dec 25, 4:58am
the online or fax receipt is good for 7 days. if you have paid for it, you won`t get a ticket,regardless of not having the real label.

andrew241, Dec 25, 5:25am
you can go 500km over before the cops will even think about giving you a ticket.

ponyboy, Dec 25, 5:33am
most cops don't know how to work out the fines for the RUC hence most people just get warnings if they are caught over their limit

bert37, Dec 25, 11:56am
readajust the speedo to suit the sticker!11

big.b-lil.c, Dec 25, 7:13pm
you can get a reprint for free from vtnz or the post office, just give them your redgo number and ask for a reprint.

romulan7, Dec 25, 7:42pm
Great idea but not before the 28th!

romulan7, Dec 25, 7:44pm
cough.cough. I think I just found a bit of turkey bone.lol

This time of year a lot of that is going on at the beaches.