Toyota levin!

jcs4, Feb 13, 4:59am
early 1990's, automatic

are these any good!

tim8069, Feb 13, 5:04am
Getting on a bit, they're okay if they have been looked after, check condition of the trans oil, should be nice and redish colour,though the gearboxes are good on them anyway. Check the coolant condition and squeeze the water hoses, if theyre hard they need replacing. These little motors are known to start burning oil when they get up in milage, so ask about that too

alibobo, Feb 13, 5:34am
i have a 1992 levin with the 4age silvertop good car, still going strong havnt had any problems with it and im damn impressed with their gearbox, never crunches seems real strong and selects gears nicely. mine is manual though not sure about automatic ones.

chutneyman, Feb 13, 6:36am
Hi.Ive got a 92 Auto.Goes awesum.Had it 4 years now.Got 279ks on clock. Just did Cambelt,Tune Up,WOF,Service, $700. Thats all we, ve spent in 4 years.
Great little car, thirsty if booting it over 4ooo revs.

jcs4, Feb 13, 7:24am
whats it like on fuel if your driving like a nana! im after something thats reasonably reliable but has a bit of spare grunt when I want it

chutneyman, Apr 15, 4:55pm
Fuel is really good when you drive like a Frankliner !Thats 70-80kin a 100k area.Nah honestly, if you dont floor it much,and do gentle take offs etc, its cheap as !