Holden v6 supercharged

Page 3 / 6
1fordluva, Aug 7, 8:47am
Yes thats the daily lol.
Its a meat head on the motorway and keeps wrecking lsd,s,time for a minispool I think.

peejeles, Aug 7, 9:01am
he is

wrong2, Aug 7, 9:04am
someone has him as a neighbour

hes a resident of NZ

hes out there wandering free in your society

richardmayes, Aug 7, 7:47pm
Page four and this thread is still delivering!

Oh and here's my new Holden. It beats the arse off all the Daihatsu Sirions in my street:
http://www.pbcars.com.au/cars/uploads/Products/product_187/1.jpg

(Apart from that 1.5litre one. but my new extractors next week will sort him out.)

craig04, Aug 8, 12:34am
Will we need a stopwatch to time it or can we still stick with the sundial.

scotty20001, Aug 8, 4:43am
god its amazing how much bullshit you ricer driving idiots come up with, mayes and wrong2 have to be the biggest tossers this side of the Tasman, all talk and no proof. come on idiots post a vid of your shitbox accords so we can see how FAST they really are come on i DARE you, mayes was saying before that a honda accord euro was the sportiest car he has ever driven, wow you must be easily pleased if you think that gutless heap of shit is quick, not to mention all the cars you try to compare the Commodore with drive the incorrect wheels and have a horrible transverse engine layout, and bullshit a 2.0 primera can get 3.0 l per 100km less then my Commodore on the open road that would put it in the same league as a Golf diesel and that it certainly ain't get back in your CR-V's tossers.

richardmayes, Aug 8, 5:03am
^^^ Something very similar goes through my head every time you mention your V6 and its extra pound of boost!

On the contrary it takes a lot to impress me, I am pretty critical of most cars I drive. A Honda Accord obviously isn't as quick as the supercharged smallblock chev I drove back in February (about 900 brake ATW) but then. your V6 with its' toy supercharger on top isn't a "quick" car either.

That doesn't mean it isn't a good car for what it is intended for.
It's just that the Accord IS a good little sports saloon, whereas Holdens ride and handle like little trucks.

ninja_man, Aug 8, 5:09am
http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=3IvMG1enxZ4
This is not my video, but same as mine car just to give you and idea. Not bad for an N/A 1.8 litre.

scotty20001, Aug 8, 5:14am
the Accord drives like a playstation video game and handles like a soggy spunge whats your point mayes! i bet any VX Commodore will sort an accord thai out around any good set of twist's i am beginning to think the fault with the Commodore you drove is located behind the steering wheel, aka you you are obvisly used to driving front wheel drive shit boxes all your life and wouldn't know a good handling car if you fell over one, 2ndly i have never drove a car with more awful steering then an accord euro apart from a Camry (and that's still a better drive) i really don't know what you see in these Honda shit boxes, its pretty obvious that RWD dynamics and direct steering means shit all to you, don't get me wrong i like fast cars but an accord euro shit box isn't one of them and this all came about because you idiots cant count the 0-100 time on my video properly in the first place no my Commodore isn't the fastest thing out there but it will give any Accord Euro a hiding.

scotty20001, Aug 8, 5:16am
7 secs thats no faster then my bloody Commodore (with i might add a completely stock exhaust system apart from a cat removal soon to change though and thats whats holding back the top end power) to be honest your off the mark take off is pretty disappointing i would have you to 100kmh if you don't believe me line me up.

richardmayes, Aug 8, 5:17am
LOL turn it up. I learned to drive in a Triumph 2000.

ninja_man, Aug 8, 5:18am
stock 0-100 times for the type r are around the 6.8 second mark and around 6 secs with a couple of basic mods, and your car has double the cc's and forced induction and is still slower.

scotty20001, Aug 8, 5:19am
and that explains your taste in cars, i don't really need to say anymore then that.

scotty20001, Aug 8, 5:21am
learn to count that video is 6 seconds from the time i take off at 2 seconds to the time it reaches 100 at 8 just so i have to spell it out for you.

richardmayes, Aug 8, 5:23am
Eh!
By rights I should be a zealous fanboy of 6 cylinder RWDs, shouldn't I!

scotty20001, Aug 8, 5:23am
not a heap of shit like that you shouldn't be no wonder you think an accord drives well.

scotty20001, Aug 8, 5:25am
the video of my Commodore accelerating that i posted earlier after harassment from you ricer tossers, seems you just cant handle that Holden make faster cars that can hold 4 people in comfort. just deal with it.

ninja_man, Aug 8, 5:29am
and you cant handle the fact that a 1.8 litre 4cyl honda is quicker than a 3.6 litre supercharged v6. lol.

richardmayes, Aug 8, 5:31am
Showing your class there, Holdun boy.When you've got no power, you have to be able to feel what all 4 wheels are doing and how far away the limits are if you want to get anywhere. We call this ability "driving".

No modern car I've yet driven comes close to the old Umph for how it communicates with the driver, although I had a squirt of a BMW 325Ci once that wasn't too bad. [You ever driven one of those, Holdun boy!] Sure it could go 200% faster, but meh.

scotty20001, Aug 8, 5:31am
my god you don't even know the size of the L67 engine and yet you consider yourself qualified to comment! get your facts right rice boy.

scotty20001, Aug 8, 5:33am
my god you really have no clue at all, or class after all you do like cars made in Thailand, your lack of car knowledge astounds me after all you were the one who thinks an automatic or manual trans has something to do with keeping the rear end stable in a car.

jezz43, Aug 8, 5:34am
someone please put this moron out of his misery, im sick of "my supercharged holden this", "your honda rice crap that"
grow up ffs, your car is a slow whale. you change your story too often, you have no credibility on these forums.and NO ONE CARES!
get over it scotty

ninja_man, Aug 8, 5:35am
agreed.

peejeles, Aug 8, 5:35am
a lot of car makers make cars in thailand now. even your big daiwoo probably has parts from there

scotty20001, Aug 8, 5:38am
Daewoo, my god you ricers are more stupid then i originally thought, enjoy your cr-v.