Paris Hilton gets Lexus LF-A as 30th birthday gift

carkitter, Feb 18, 6:35am
http://www.ridelust.com/paris-hilton-gets-lexus-lfa-as-30th-birthday-gift/

What were Lexus thinking! How are they going to sell the other 499 LF-A's now!
Fail.

pollymay, Feb 18, 6:42am
I suddenly lost a lot of respect for a car I adored

craig04, Feb 18, 6:46am
What a waste!

slugly1, Feb 18, 6:46am
Rumor has it , she asked if it could be fitted with a small cushion on each wing mirror , so she wont hurt her ankles .

monaro_xxx, Feb 18, 7:02am
just what the world needs,a new car that smells of fish.

fordcrzy, Feb 18, 9:25am
at least there will be some used parts at the wreckers for other LFA owners in about a week.
if i were a hollywood palm tree i would be VERY worried about now.

foxdonut, Feb 18, 9:57am
You're all surprised!Lexus are fake show ponies, she's their market. Its a perfect match.

whqqsh, Feb 18, 10:22pm
as long as its 'self park' equipped she'll be able to park it at least. driving sure is for anyone these days & not just for the co-ordinated & the thinking

richynuts, Feb 18, 10:31pm
Did you know that Paris Hilton has her own 125 race team competing in this years 125 gp!

richard198, Feb 18, 10:46pm
The Lexus LF-A is no fake show pony. As someone else said, it'll be bent around a palm tree before long anyway.

mechnificent, Feb 18, 10:54pm
I think they should have spent the money on a gym subscription and a nice dress!

richardmayes, Feb 21, 12:07am
It's a completely different car than an AMG or a Ferrari, both of which seem more or less purpose-built to help wealthy non-drivers boost themselves sideways into a lamppost.

Apparently, in the Lexus you have to keep the revs well up to make any power. I doubt she'd know how to do that, so LA motorists are probably pretty safe.

I agree with the drift of the thread though, what a waste of an amazing car.

moosie_21, Feb 21, 12:21am
Wonder if she'll get it to 120km/h in 1st, blow the gearbox and then realise it's a manual, not an automatic.

foxdonut, Feb 21, 2:58am
Likely she'll never even drive it anyway.

Its just a Toyota.

gunhand, Feb 21, 3:33am
Your such a knowlagable bunch on Paris Hilton, Me thinks your spending to much time with the womans day on the dunny at smoko. Very worrying to me guys LOL
Or does your partner just leave them lieing around open at at those pages on Paris

monaro_xxx, Feb 21, 6:43am
she will DEFINATLEY "blow" something in the car.

dr.doolittle, Feb 21, 8:03am
I guess you like leftovers & with you she can "look forward to" a rest. lol
As an aside, I heard on the radio the other day that she's apparently much better looking in real life.

welshdude, Feb 21, 8:06am
Not entirely a gift - she'll have been hard at work on her knees to earn that present!

trogedon, May 11, 2:12pm
dr.doolittle wrote:
I guess you like leftovers & with you she can "look forward to" a rest. lol

Awww that??