Reusing brake pads.

franc123, Jan 9, 5:44am
LOL, and what is the rest of the story!I've seen well cooked pads develop cracks in the friction material but can't recall ever seeing one where a whole section has delaminated and fallen out.

johnf_456, Jan 9, 6:35am
How did it happen!

desmodave, Jan 9, 6:38am
Go for it lonely ya only live once

skull, Jan 9, 6:57am
Is it off a car or a trailer with sticky brakes! Dare I ask if they are off a VW!

firebird15, Jan 9, 7:38am
You should also look at spraying it with silicone spray to make em look new as well

tonyrockyhorror, Jan 9, 7:42am
They're mint, bro!

panicky, Jan 9, 8:38am
I'd say they are of a motorcycle

a.woodrow, Jan 9, 8:38am
What about a can of "start ya bastard"! if I spray it on the back of the pads would it become "stop ya bastard"!

cuda.340, Jan 9, 8:58am
file em up & resurface them on the concrete footpath, they're good to go as racebrakes, now that they've been lightened.

scuba, Jan 10, 7:57am
do what i do -flip them over and use the other side

40wav, Jan 10, 8:29am
Looks like they're off a mountain bike with hydraulic disc brakes.

socram, Jan 10, 8:55pm
Nah.They are race brakes.The narrow bit is used at slow speed, then when you have to stop from high speed, you use the rest of the pad.

richard198, Jan 10, 9:01pm
Chuck a bit of bog in there and coat it all in Teflon.
Take out life insurance!

gusthe1, Jan 10, 10:23pm
Its only a pushbike. What could go wrong.

elect70, Jan 11, 2:00am
It costarond$3000 for full set forRolls Royce. Mate had 1& got Ferrodoto reline old pads foraround a grand. (they made the origonals) but saidFFS dont let RRknow

xpfairmont, Jan 11, 2:09am
I found the front brake pad off my friend Fairlane once on my driveway. It had come off from the backing plate and just fell out. looked old as hell thou'