Best option for more fm stations in jap import

Page 2 / 2
drainpipe, Feb 25, 3:29am
yea, actually i also found a guy on trademe who sells cables which plug in the the back of most late model nissans, apparently they have a round 8 pin plug there which you use to plug mp3 player into, might look into that. i asked a question whether he new if the presage did or not. otherwise i might see if i can see one this weekend if i pull some panels off.

mcscottwgtn, Feb 25, 3:44am
I use a fm transmitter in a smart phone and the receipetion is fine but I live in the sparsely populated island. In Auckland it would probably be rubbish with all the completing signals. Bring on digital radio. Try driving on the West coast, its a barren audio wasteland. Then the battery fails on the phone because of the fm transmitter load - great in the middle of nowhere.
You could possibly put another head unit with a remote somewhere unseen. Maybe that would work.

robertsons-nes, Feb 25, 7:00am
get in touch with EDS AUTOS he does the real good band expanders not cheap but very very good based in mt roskill

drainpipe, Jun 1, 5:08pm
thanks, i had a quick look in the weekend and it seems like a major just to get access to the radio - managed to get the button area up a little - didnt look like the aerial wire does there, it must come in to the back of the tv screen, will have to try get to that area somehow.