Holden know it alls.

Page 2 / 2
scotty20001, Jan 22, 5:41am
you can still run VZ's on LPG but there was no kit for it to start off with when they came out.

paddyman, Jan 22, 5:46am
If you could get it for $5500, it would be a good buy. Pretty good engines ,economical too.

3tomany, Jan 22, 10:30am
my bid would be $4400 tops take it or leave it

next-to-normal, Jan 22, 12:41pm
poor australians,been ripped of for years and years to keep a few car workers in a job,now they closing down.free market wins again

richardmayes, Jan 22, 10:14pm
Others above have described the technical issues.
It's a pretty mundane car to be saying "I've always wanted one" but then, whatever floats your boat.

If you like or need rwd then go nuts, alloytecs are certainly powerful enough to have a bit of fun with.

If you don't know what rwd is or why other people like it, then you might want to look at Honda accords etc that might give you lower kms for the money.

scotty20001, Jan 23, 6:57am
oh god, your back, some people prefer cars that drive the correct wheels and arn't slapped together in a 3rd world shit hole. poster one don't listen to mayes he knows nothing about Holdens once so ever.

richardmayes, Jan 23, 7:28am
Oh that reminds me, even modern holdens have a fanboy following for some unfathomable reason so if you're inclined to do your own maintenance etc there are clubs etc everywhere and plenty of people who know them inside out. Most of the fans are not as unhinged as our scotty here.

3tomany, Jan 23, 8:24pm
did you buy it i see the classified has expired

scotty20001, Jan 24, 12:10am
not that you would even know how to change the oil on a Commodore mayes, unhinged and proud of it.