Great wall 4x4 SUV

churrbro, Jan 23, 9:55am
Anyone got one! Or your opinion on the make & model!

ralphdog1, Jan 23, 10:32am
They do not break the "You get what you pay for" rule.

hll1974, Jan 23, 10:37am
Can't be as bad as a Lada! My brother had a Lada when we were in our teens and he use to get sh#t from the mates, we use to call it the moon mobile.

next-to-normal, Jan 23, 11:21am
ive been looking for a mate and read all the reviews.clutches are an issue, steel quailty of body looks like it wants to rust.no mid range, power appears those who live in a city like them, those in the rural areas hate them.i think they would make better buying 2nd hand long way off, and maybe for the paddock,
i think they are going to crumble into a dust of rust, and nuts and bolts breakng, if they dont get their build quality and warrenties sorted, they going to be gone burgers,but someoneelse will have another opinion

mapman, Jan 24, 6:22am
I'm not saying nothing . I really just can't be bothered.

whynot7, Jan 24, 7:41am
i would admit to owning a lada but not a great wall

hrt, Jan 24, 8:00am
Get their warranty sorted! They have 3yr/100,000km

aj254, Jan 24, 8:06am
You can do what you like to them and not have to worry to much about them breaking.
Not because they don't, but if they do you just buy another one, they're so cheap.

Personally I'd avoid them as they haven't been around long enough to have a reputation, good or bad.

aredwood, Jan 24, 8:18am
Don't get one, Mate who lives in Samoa had one (they were released there before NZ) Had issues with the door locks and the aircon despite it being practically brand new.

hll1974, Jan 24, 11:44am
Was it the one they drove on the moon!.lol.

foxdonut, Jan 24, 12:51pm
Hyundai gives you 8

Mitsubishi 10.

I mean come on, thats saying something.

Like mapman I also don't feel the need to comment on this any more either. You get what you pay for, simple as that.