Ford explorer doing up

thq, Mar 15, 4:14pm
does anyone know wether you can put the new type of lights in the older modelsi have a 97 xltwoul like to get better lights for at nite , and mabe givei a diferentlookif i can any suggestions welcome

thq, Mar 16, 5:41am
LAST BUMP FOR THE DAY :)

jasongroves, Mar 16, 9:20am
#1.English is preferred;)
#2.What do you mean by 'new type of lights'! Too many options/variables.
#3.Different look! Try getting a different vehicle, Exploders are shit with a capital CRAP.
#4.Better lights, buy better bulbs. Most of the stuff available online (HID etc) isn't legal in NZ. So, waste of time and $$$

thq, Mar 16, 3:42pm
jasonthe question was simple but some people cant be genuineall i asked was did anyone no if you can put later model explorer lights in my 97model,
just because you dont like them no need too be sarcastic, ( proberly drives a holden )lol

r15, Mar 16, 7:26pm
no you cant

xacoon, Mar 16, 7:35pm
new type of lights can mean anything from led lights to smoked, clear etc.
jase is one of the few people on here who is genuine, the question was kinda vague in regards to lights.
He doesnt drive a holden, far from it.
not that it matters what I drive but I am a ford man and I dont like them, had friends with one the same year as yours and it spent more time at the mechanics than on the road, known as exploders for a reason.
cant imagine too many people have done them up, best of luck to you for having a crack, the fun in doing up a vehicle is not being a sheep and blazing your own path. how bout you come up with some original ideas and come back and impress us. nothing like a bit of original individuality

thq, Mar 16, 10:43pm
i agree a we can all find a vechile someones had a bad run with,mine has done 140 knever had any problems with it in the two yrs i have had it,
decided worth more too me to keep than sell, just lights not too good at night
so thought could changeie newer models lights ,or change front lights and grill, my comp is leaving letters out and i forgot to proof read it . not try too offend jase , but just cause you dont like the vechile you can still be nice about it

xacoon, Mar 16, 10:55pm
these were notorious for being bags of crap hence the exploder name and them being few and far between on the roads. glad to see someone has had a good run with one. they do go good when they are going.

jasongroves, Jul 27, 10:05am
Sorry.was a bit pissed last night;)