Holden diff help please

Page 2 / 3
sr2, Jun 20, 10:50am
Well done snoops & monzaman.

maz61, Jun 20, 10:50am
farrrr out so its a toyota diff! man i would of never got that, thanks heaps for all your help

snoopy221, Jun 20, 10:51am
yep.reckon damn toyota hi ace brake shoes and wheel cylnders will fit that holden borg warner diff-reckon hi ace axles will fit that holden borg warner diff too-LOL-bet the damn brake handbrake actuator off the trailing brake shoe has got TOYOTA stamped in to it.LOL

maz61, Jun 20, 10:53am
right im of to look lol

maz61, Jun 20, 10:59am
cant find toyota stamped on the actuator or anywhere but cheers and thanks any way :)

maz61, Jun 20, 11:00am
hey cheers for that link :)

snoopy221, Jun 20, 11:06am
Kel(4anangel) might pop in to the sandpit-LOL
he's our toyota fulla4sure.think it's marked up the top by the pin it pivots on right next to the L stamped in to the left one and the R stamped in to the right one-may even be an emblem on them-been a damn long time since i used to do the TVNZ hiace van fleet.and yeah strong diff-they will outlast 20 holden borgies.

maz61, Jun 20, 11:08am
yes very helpful indeed thankyou so much everyone! so i have a 202 holden motor and a 3 speed box with a toyota diff lol, cheers

jmma, Jun 20, 11:11am
Whats the gearbox,(o:Just kidding
Goodluck

maz61, Jun 20, 11:18am
lmao who knows lol goes really well though had it out on friday down on the beach and in the sand dunes :)

maz61, Jun 20, 11:41am
cheers, i got 4.3, 43 teeth on the crown wheel and 10 on the pinion :)

snoopy221, Jun 20, 12:00pm
just a _ NOTE.
The auction link posted is a CLOSED.FINISHED.-
AUCTION.
THEREFORE complies with the message board rules.
No commercial use or self-promotion
Over-posting or spamming of the message board ruins it for others. The message board is for open discussion only, so please don't advertise any auction, product, or service. This includes trying to facilitate a trade through the message boards (including wanted postings).
not that the seller would sell a hi ace diff-nah he'd be better off selling a radiator-or a window-LOL

maz61, Jun 20, 12:04pm
thanks heaps snoopy! man im glad i came here first before roaring around looking for a holden diff lol, well now i know what im looking for a huge load of me shoulders! awesome mate thanks, :)

michelle322, Jun 21, 7:18am
if its a toyota diff it will be a ford stud pattern .2 5/8 inch stud centers,holden will be 2 1/2inch centers or hq onwards 2 3/4 inches

maz61, Jun 21, 9:23am
yes it is ford stud pattern cheers for that, i got a toyota diff head today hoping when it gets here it will be all goodits looking good so far lol, just glad i asked here first! sweet as! cheers. & thanks

snoopy221, Jun 21, 9:31am
LOL onya.hey if it's coming on the bus-it's actually a damn nice bus.for 18K.

maz61, Jun 21, 9:45am
lmao what have i missed! the bus! LOL nah coming by courier $320

snoopy221, Jun 21, 9:47am
shite ya shoulda checked the um radiator and um the windows and um the link.closed auction sellers other listings bus. 5getz ya 10 that diff head that closed woulda been a bus dog and bone(phone) and 50 pingas.

maz61, Jun 21, 9:57am
lol snoop, i got ya but yeah na no go there, tis all good!

snoopy221, Jun 21, 10:12am
Damn noice bus though.been a house trucker meself and yeah that's a damn sweet unit.end of the day 320 ain't 2 bad shyte if ya reclaimed ya pinion shaft and replaced bearings-well bearings add up.and being able to remove and refit-rather than reset.but yeah ATM i'm sorta under and over scoring here in the vain hope that if the proverbial shyte hits the proverbial fan i'm a gone burger-well.shyte some of us here have knowledge BY EXPERIENCE-And we ESSENTIALY need to be able to pass it on. Helping others herin rather than playing in a damn sandpit.this place is either gunna sort itself out and RESPEK is gunna happen again.or it ain't.

jmma, Jun 21, 10:22am
Hopefully it will snoopy, some of us learn a lot in here, even if we don;t post much

snoopy221, Jun 21, 10:31am
There are some of us in shall we STATE nowadys PRIVELEDGED POSITIONS.
I.E. i recall a thread a long time ago when (we'll just say poster who IS a toyota tech-and on that weekend was at work and ACTUALLY was the toyota tech on the helpdesk-as well as being at work.simple thread simple as stereo code lost. rego number.
There was no breaching of any information act.however a person in a priveledged position-apointed by a vehicle manufaturer was in a position directly to assist a poster herin the forum herin.
Biggest laugh was-
WELL IF YA'D CALLED TOYOTA HELPDESK-YA'D HAVE GOT ME PERSONALLY.
Oh and incidentaly for readers that same poster is i believe the only other _
and it has NEVER EVER been a problem herin.

maz61, Jun 21, 10:33am
yeah well i was thinking about pulling the pinion and replacing the bearings but that york nut looks tight lol and i didnt have the exact size socket and probably would of had to take it somewhere who had a air rattle gun to get that nut off, and then yup like you say the price of the bearings. , feck it get another one much easier for me :)

snoopy221, Jun 21, 10:46am
nah c'mon maz you were damn well thinking about metal shezz goin to aussie and thinkin aboot gettin loose on the juice with ole TIM 4DKWI-lol-and thinking **Shyte do i sell this outboard-THEY ALL DAMN WELL RATTLED-lol-all GD-and-(ONYA) *TICK* 4 all the pics thought it was an old YH61 But nissan used a similar bias mounting.in the earlier king cab utes. brakes are the sorta thing mechanics deal with all the time-the diferrence between ota and nisaan in the brake pics is like
Todallyyy.LOL
good on ole shellz.

jmma, Jun 21, 10:52am
Dont throw it out, thats why I asked if you come to Porirua, might be able to help you there,