Road workers not working

Page 5 / 5
johnf_456, Jun 18, 5:09am
Johnf_456 Ta.

lookoutas, Jun 18, 6:42am
Yeah rob - I saw that too, but couldn't be arsed.

johnf_456, Jun 18, 6:59am
Since when do sentences starts with "and".

muzzaandmich, Jun 18, 7:39am
if youpay peanuts you get

jarrod261, Jun 18, 9:08am
Do you expect them to dig up the road with shovels! Maybe you could go and show them how its done.

I'm in Brisbane,Not Auckland.Maybe they do things a bit different there there,Johnny boy.

johnf_456, Jun 18, 9:10am
They know how its done but too many shortcuts are taken

flybye_in_a_rx7, Jun 18, 9:21am
we had road workers working at our mine for a bit operating the lollypop. they were getting paid for me and i work underground. so the $29 shouldnt be too hard to come across, this was just a lolly pop man/lady.

good to see thread is back on topic john. oh i mean JOHNF_456

and i think the road workers are hard workers at times when they need to be, but i already mentioned that on the first page

jarrod261, Jun 18, 9:31am
Maybe its the quality of the product they are getting.

lookoutas, Jun 18, 9:47pm
Jez man - You went and started a sentence with 'and' And it didn't have a capital.
Whoops -100 lines for both of us!

johnf_456, Jun 18, 9:53pm
Yup, if you are going to pick on others at least make sure that you're own is fine.

lookoutas, Jun 18, 10:09pm
You said it! LMFAO

iman007, Jun 18, 11:42pm
oh dear,its started.again

bexx13, Jun 19, 8:36am
Yep and maybe its the fact the contracts are quite often awarded to the lowest tenderer, so you have to get in and get the job done without spending a great deal of time and/or money. Some times, time and cost restraints outweigh doing the best possible job, ask the man on the ground actually doing the job and he will probably tell you he is under pressure to get the job done quickly and cheaply.

bexx13, Jun 19, 8:39am
Hey hey lookoutass dont forget the 13 please its VERY important to me. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

lookoutas, Jun 19, 9:47am
I see you stutter badly, or ya got a shaky left hand .
Totally agree with the concept of cost cutting causing the problem towards poor results.

big.b-lil.c, Jun 19, 9:55am
or perhaps to meet the wage bill of the watcher's and shovel props they have to cut costs on the material.

bexx13, Jun 19, 11:07pm
Well they have to pay someone to do it , im sure the clean hands in the office wont come out and do it. Maybe if there werent so many parasites in the upper levels not really doing anything but drawing a good salary there would be more money to go into the materials.

bexx13, Jun 19, 11:08pm
YYYYYess i hhave bbbben kkknown to stststutter.

elect70, Jun 20, 12:53am
Lolly popmen are redundant, many hire those mobileautomated traffic light units . They dont need smoko breaks every 2 hours , work in all weather , dont get weekends off , holidays . or pay . They could even do away withsupervisors ,just have cam on the excavator & video link to theengineering office ,

muzzaandmich, Jul 4, 8:55am
where have you been , have you just discovered this,,, it not new,, its been going on for as long as i can remember ,its a way of life for some ,,probably datesway back to before the first labour govt