Police Light Bar

xconmboxx, May 8, 4:43am
was that a secuirty company on the north shore!

nightboss, May 8, 6:11am
Remember the security company got around that by removing the lamps and such so lights could not work, just housings and coloured covers.

Have also seen a couple of vehicles with ladders on racks with one topstep red and one blue. Makes you look twice.

aktow, May 8, 12:47pm
sorry it was ages ago. i cannot remember now but it was on tv news

aktow, May 8, 12:51pm
am i going mad or am i reading this thread wrong. this thread was started 8:38 pm, Thu 16 Jun last year,

yeahm8, Jun 17, 10:02am
Yeah I saw them units but notRed/Blue light bars, cheers tho:)

gunhand, Jun 17, 10:04am
What sort of attention did the bar on the coon attract!

sgrants, Jun 17, 10:12am
lets see the fridge then!

yeahm8, Jun 17, 10:37am
It didn't as I only put them on to take some pics, thought it would like cool on my screen saver.

johnf_456, Jun 17, 11:55am
Wicked!

clark20, Jun 17, 11:56am
They deal in red/blue as well so could convert them easy. Maybe they are not meant to sell them on TM

yeahm8, Jun 17, 12:02pm
I was thinking the same thing, if I sold them as a single unit it may get pulled but did think if I sold the fridge and threw the lights in with it as "disco lights".
I'm just thinking if I did advertise them and the lights do get pulled then I'll lose my fees I paid, TM take enough as it is already!.lol

aktow, Jun 17, 2:56pm
the red. blue lights are not illegal to sell or own.they cannot be fitted to a car while travelling on the road,,there was a security company that had red/ blue lights but they did not flash, i cannot remember if they hadto remove them.

sgrants, Jun 18, 11:19pm
Thats not bad! got me thinkin of doing something to my beer fridge now!

yeahm8, Jan 28, 8:52am
Took badges off a lot of cars I've owned, brought from swap meets, garage sales andoff TM as well, every badge on both doors is a different style.
A lot had disappeared when I had a party hence why I put up a perspex partition.