Haha check out this "trick" commodore!

Page 1 / 2
im_andrew, May 28, 6:33am
I honestly dont know if I love it or hate it

berg, May 28, 6:33am
Thats actually quite neatly done. No tacky checkerplate or Supercheap bits in that one.

neo_psy, May 28, 6:37am
That's alright.

I've seen much worse selling for much more. Looks like the mods have been done by someone who cares and someone who knows what they were doing.

hoonin, May 28, 6:41am
are you for real its tacky, boy racery, way to many lights and only a V6!

pup2, May 28, 6:41am
+1 looks pretty bloody good, Job well done. the tall poppies will be along soon enough though

doug207, May 28, 6:53am
It's pretty well done really. The kit looks grouse. All it's lacking is two more cylinders.

gunhand, May 28, 7:02am
Tall poppies are easy to deal with, just wack there heads of with a sharp scythe.
Yea looks well done too me to, no wires hangin out or bits that look like they have been glued on. Subtle and not gawdy.

gunhand, May 28, 7:04am
Dont think it was built by a 15 yo with no clue some how. Only a V6.So!

attitudedesignz, May 28, 7:11am
Exactly.

My VR ute's "only" a V6 and i'm quite happy with it.

My engine history goes from a 40hp mini to a 1920hp ex Pro Stock turned Super Gas Commodore (in OZ).

bluecambridge, May 28, 7:13am
Good attention to detail here, all the mods are well-thought out and professionally executed . not tacky at all IMO and some pretty cool features, as for all the lights, love 'em or hate 'em, but there's certainly much much worse here on TM

nz2293, May 28, 7:29am
gotta be the best ad ive seen

a18a, May 28, 7:34am
ahh I love that reverse light thing hidden behind the number plate.

phard, May 28, 7:42am
He started the thread.

dent, May 28, 7:46am
some might not like it but ya cant disagree that its been done with attention to detail. Very well done.

extrayda, May 28, 7:58am
Not entirely my taste, but yes, looks very well done.I don't think it's tacky.I'd say nicely customised / personalised.Good job by someone who obviously cares about their car.

boardrider, May 28, 8:01am
The amps are upside down , not ideal for removing heat as heat convects upwards. Nice commie for cruising.

dr.doolittle, May 28, 8:11am
he did a good job alright but check-out the username.

I bet he did most of it on full pay too.

sr2, May 28, 8:19am
Not my cup of tea but nice detail and great to see someone upgrading brakes and handling before even thinking about engine mod's.

i-n-horz, May 28, 8:22am
Perfectionist at work here,can see it in the auto work as well as the add.looks sweet and aint nothing wrong with a 6 when you've only got a 4 ;)

jmma, May 28, 8:49am
Yes, not my style but really like the thought and attention thats gone into this

"Come in Scotty"

trogedon, May 28, 9:44am
Good, tastfully useful mods.

johnf_456, May 28, 9:54am
Scotty!

jmma, May 28, 10:55am
Yes johnny, you know scotty, he loves holdens and I'm sure he would have a good comment about this one IMHO

foxdonut, May 28, 1:28pm
I don't understand the point of an uprated sway bar or brakes in a wagon.

Other than that, I think this car shows two things:

1, the owner has looked after the car

2, the owner has looked after the car too much and its now an old Holden with a lot of expensive stuff in it that won't recoup anything near its original cost.

Exhaust tip is pure rice. New radiator, crank angle etc etc is not a selling point. These are not upgrades or enhancements.

johnf_456, May 28, 10:30pm
He does not actually I have seen hate on some that he considers "riced"