Haha check out this "trick" commodore!

Page 2 / 2
fordguy17, May 29, 3:06am
Looks pretty good for a Commodore wagon. Very neatly done, top job. I'm loving that roof install. Don't think he's going to get that price for it though, even if it has got all those neat little jobs done to it.

gunhand, May 29, 3:26am
Upgrading brakes in any car can never be a bad idea, better brakes better stopping distance. and im sure the sway bars will stop some of the wollowing round in a big car. Im sure if you were carring gear in the back the smoother ride the better.People put thicker sway bars on some suposed performance cars which in reality go no beter than this wagon.
The exhaust tip is pretty run of the mill and similer ones are found on factory standerd cars, theres no stupid 10inch muffler attached to it either.
This car dosnt have useless and numourous gauges tacked all over it, stupidly painted facia panels, large blue wires hanging out everywhere, vents to nowhere, the tacky lions head emblem on the doors on the outside, Stickers all over the gaurds, a matt black bonnet, any checker plate, blow off valve, whale cocks, a huge stero that"dosnt work" correctly, cut and thoughtless suspension mods, mesh in the grill, it has a bumper, no trans/oil cooler poking out, angled number plate or any other noncence. Riced! dont think so.
And yea he may never get what he put in but very very few ever do.

big.b-lil.c, May 29, 9:15am
the reversing camera would be handy when hooking up a trailer.

trogedon, May 29, 11:04am
Yep, that's what the seller wrote.

pollymay, May 29, 12:42pm
Gawd that makes me want to recover the interior of the VN, it's horrid and I look at the doorcards on this and it makes me cry about mine.

big.b-lil.c, Apr 16, 12:42pm
did they! i only looked at the pictures (im easily board)